No announcement yet.

amir khan signs with sky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amir khan signs with sky

just read on their website khan has signed a 6 fight deal with sky sports and they're already putting his fights on sky box office. September 6th is on sky box office, its a good line up but they can **** right off.

Absolute rip off this is PPV.

And its a 20-fight deal, massive I know, Khan will get KO'd well before then

Comment

I aint paying a penny to watch that glass chinned ****.

Comment

Originally posted by beecherhq View Post
        just read on their website khan has signed a 6 fight deal with sky sports and they're already putting his fights on sky box office. September 6th is on sky box office, its a good line up but they can **** right off.
        Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
        Absolute rip off this is PPV.

And its a 20-fight deal, massive I know, Khan will get KO'd well before then
        Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
        I aint paying a penny to watch that glass chinned ****.
        PPV before hes even won a world Title is a bit of a P!SS TAKE if you ask me !

Comment

what a joke! paying for that!

Comment

This is Outrageous, i aint payin PPV to see a guy with 18 fights and nobody on his record, he aint even champion (i mean real champion!)

Im a Khan Fan but this is Bollocks, already paying out the Arse for Sky Sports and Sentanta!

Comment

i dont get this ,it says that alex arthur tops that bill......i thought these fights would have been on setanta ??

Comment

haha...this is going to flop as bad as Audley on the BBC. Only somebody who is ****** would pay ppv money to watch a prospect.

I like Khan, but this is just ridiculous.

Comment

Shame for Khan. He was getting good exposure on ITV but now that his fights will be on PPV, I can't see many people who will be willing to pay.

I certainly won't be unless he fights on the same card as Ricky Hatton or something.

Comment

lol Amir khan is now PPV? crazy, hes fighting guys who are nowhere near world class.

Comment

Working...
                    X