Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pretty Boy" Floyd steps into WWE ring, ATTACKS BIG SHOW!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this just now on commericals. That's awesome he is such a star and good sport that he'll do wrestling. I used to be the number 1 Mayweather hater, now I really am starting to respect the guy for the boxer he is and what he has accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
      Once i seen big show taunting floyd, i knew it was an act then the following confirmed it, but big show was crying, maybe he thought boxing was fake.
      Well he definetely pulled his punches but they landed solidly enough. Compare that to when pro wrestlers punch and theres a huge diffrence. Bigshow wasnt crying, if you ever been hit in the nose your eyes water up automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Count Patron View Post
        I saw this just now on commericals. That's awesome he is such a star and good sport that he'll do wrestling. I used to be the number 1 Mayweather hater, now I really am starting to respect the guy for the boxer he is and what he has accomplished.
        welcome to the darkside of the force, join the club.

Comment

its gonna be floyd and rey vs show and oscar de la hoya...this is wat ive been told from a few guys that i no that are into the wee, big show also has a broke nose lol

Comment

how did they get the fake blood on him so fast

Comment

floyd wasnt ment to hit him

Comment

floyd legitmately broke his nose apparently

Comment

any articles of this mishap?

Comment

Working...
                  X