Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pretty Boy" Floyd steps into WWE ring, ATTACKS BIG SHOW!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HHAAHHAHA floyd's the man..

Comment

If I was Floyd I would have ran too...big show is like 7 feet tall 500 lbs ...LMAO

Comment

when was this taped? wasnt he at the all star game around this time?

Comment

floyd is on a media frenzy

Comment

I expected it to be stupid, but that was actully pretty funny.
            Alot of people may not like what Floyd is doing by trying to be a public and well known figure, but they cannot deny that he is doing a pretty good job at it.

Comment

WWE probably paid Floyd a fortune for the appearance fee?

Comment

LMAO, at first i was like why the **** did floyd run? Then i thought **** all wrestlers run when they do something stupid and this was a set up. I thought it was legit then i seen how floyd pulled back his punchs and i knew it was fake cause he had big show half way on the ground then runs that when i also knew it was fake. But the punchs still hurt big show, lmao! I bet he was telling floyd, "hit me hard i can take your punch" lol, if it was real i don't think floyd would have ran cause at first glance that looked like a ***** move, but **** was all set up and really funny to see big show upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                  WWE probably paid Floyd a fortune for the appearance fee?
                  Once i seen big show taunting floyd, i knew it was an act then the following confirmed it, but big show was crying, maybe he thought boxing was fake.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                    LMAO, at first i was like why the **** did floyd run? Then i thought **** all wrestlers run when they do something stupid and this was a set up. I thought it was legit then i seen how floyd pulled back his punchs and i knew it was fake cause he had big show half way on the ground then runs that when i also knew it was fake. But the punchs still hurt big show, lmao! I bet he was telling floyd, "hit me hard i can take your punch" lol, if it was real i don't think floyd would have ran cause at first glance that looked like a ***** move, but **** was all set up and really funny to see big show upset.
                    you guys are really stupid sometimes! how can you think for 1 second that this is real?????????? The WWF/WWE is not real it is always acting and just entertaining it has always been. LMAO at all the floyd haters/idiots talking **** because he ran.....Of course you idiot it was in the script!!

Comment

Hope he didnt break his hand......

Comment

Working...
                      X