Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thaxton nominated for European title, but wants Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When has looking an idiot ever stopped a boxer from winding another fighter up? On the world scence just look at someone like Tarver who got lucky vs a faded RJJ then thought he was gods gift. I think Khan will face Thaxton evetually but i reckon hes 1-2 fights away from that (not including earl) - just time for Thaxton to maybe have another fight (i didnt see it but he wasnt too great in his last fight apprently) and put a few more miles on the clock.

Comment

British, Commonwealth, European then world that was the way it used to be, and a pretty good system it was, but if Wank can shield his man from tough fights for as long as poss he will

Comment

course he will shield Khan as long as he can - hes a cash cow and will be protected for a good while, that said who are we expecting Khan to be fighting at this stage? Limond was a good match up and he nearly came unstuck the Earl fight could go the same way. Amir has time on his side - may as well let him learn. Just ignore what comes out of his mouth

Comment

Originally posted by stark View Post
          course he will shield Khan as long as he can - hes a cash cow and will be protected for a good while, that said who are we expecting Khan to be fighting at this stage? Limond was a good match up and he nearly came unstuck the Earl fight could go the same way. Amir has time on his side - may as well let him learn. Just ignore what comes out of his mouth

agree there..unfortunately its difficult to ignore what comes out of his mouth with the coverage he gets!

Comment

Working...
          X