No announcement yet.

Skelton title shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian13 View Post
    Matt Skelton is ranked number 6 in the ..... WBO rankings, which means even tough he is a F**K**G crap fighter he is definitely getting a title shot because it is the WBO and his manager is boxing's biggest bender Frank Warren
    i didn't know that this was that political. interesting. ty

Comment

This is gonna be ****, but on the other hand, any heavyweight can knock someone out, be it lucky or not, and I for one am always pleased to see another British champ. Regardless of how **** they are!

Comment

you have ****, really bad ****, then you have Skelton

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
          would like to see this so we can get williams-skelton III. then maybe danny can finaly win the title.
          Damn straight!

Comment

Skelton actually makes John Ruiz look like Sugar Ray Robinson! I Cannot see him winning and for the good of the already ibismal HWD Please dont let it happen!!!
            Hey on the bright side he aint fighting Danny or Sprott AGAIN!

Comment

David Haye will be the first good British heavyweight since Lewis but really how the hell did Skelton get a shot?

Does the champ just want an easy defense or something?

Comment

I thought you have to be in the top 15 to contend for a title in the most of the organisations.

Comment

I'd have preferred Danny Williams for the title shot but his and on and off fighter, he can be a genius one moment then a lazy **** the next....

Comment

This just shows the lack of competition at HW. Also why the title "World champion" doesnt mean a great deal in boxing anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X