No announcement yet.

Skelton title shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skelton title shot

according to frank wrrens column today Skelton is going to be up for a wba world title shot in the next couple of months, negotiations are taking place right now.

thats just stupid.

....wtf....

Comment

Originally posted by mofo2 View Post
      ....wtf....
      is this true it would be a well ugly fight but i would like to see skelton get a shoot at the title. Imagine if he won he would be one of the worst champs ever.

Comment

Originally posted by dansapien View Post
        according to frank wrrens column today Skelton is going to be up for a wba world title shot in the next couple of months, negotiations are taking place right now.

thats just stupid.
        How many times has warren promised a title shot, skelton will lose anyways, he is not a boxer, he's a grappler, and a **** one at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
          How many times has warren promised a title shot, skelton will lose anyways, he is not a boxer, he's a grappler, and a **** one at that.
          Im gunner guess that Warren has promised Skelton this title shot for around 2 years now.

Comment

The winner of the Skelton-Sprott fight was promised a title shot before they ruined their chance with possibly the ****test fight I have ever seen. The sad fact is, British heavyweights suck, and thats quite an achievement when you look at how much the entire division sucks these days.

Comment

Originally posted by duffgun View Post
              is this true it would be a well ugly fight but i would like to see skelton get a shoot at the title. Imagine if he won he would be one of the worst champs ever.
              I can't believe that he can get a shot of a title with the limited ability he has got.....remind me to burn out my eyeballs if a fight is made, incase I accidentally come across it

Comment

Originally posted by PeROxiDE View Post
                The winner of the Skelton-Sprott fight was promised a title shot before they ruined their chance with possibly the ****test fight I have ever seen. The sad fact is, British heavyweights suck, and thats quite an achievement when you look at how much the entire division sucks these days.
                I thought he promised the winner of Skelton v Williams 2 a shot, but anyway it doesnt matter.As you say the British Heavyweight scene is in a bad way.

Comment

skeltons not even in the top 15 for the wba.

Comment

the best way to get a title shot is to be crap, world champs don't want to fight no1 contenders, you very rarely see it happen, and never with a Wank Warren champ.

Comment

Working...
                    X