No announcement yet.

calzaghe best of british!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kamicazze View Post
    come off it he beat 6 world champions before lacy! and was all set to face roy ones in 2005 until roy inexpicably pulled out ( on the flipside , glen johnson came in on 3 weeks notice and calzaghe pulled out) see i am unbiased lol! and hopkins doubelling his demands is lagit! and collins vacated to avoid calzaghe! but there are many stories going around simply made up by frank warren to save his own face! and look at the wbo's holders in every divison! id call it lagit!
    glen johnson has like 10 losses, even if they were robbery Calzaghe had nothing to gain from fighting johnson. Johnson is a good fighter but he was robbed so many times that his resume looks like crap. So, in the history books it would say Calzaghe beat a guy who was beaten 10-11 times already

Comment

johnson had beaten tarver and jones though!

Comment

is this the time Joe had a mystery back problem, rumour had it he duffed up his misses, then faked injury, he did duck Johnson when he seen him beat Jones and Tavner.
        no time for wife beating scumbags

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
          is this the time Joe had a mystery back problem, rumour had it he duffed up his misses, then faked injury, he did duck Johnson when he seen him beat Jones and Tavner.
          no time for wife beating scumbags
          In much the same way as Jones and Hopkins ducked Calzaghe? Equal and fair criticism for doing the same things plz.

I also have little time for certain people, namely the kind who form biased opinions based on nothing but heresay.

Comment

Hopkins is one of the biggest fight duckers in boxing, lets his mouth run off but has ducked almost everybody, like Joe, he picked his time just right to avoid the best, McCallum was the same, Eubank another, lets hope Haye, Enzo and Hatton take the same route as the great Lennex Lewis and duck no-one

Comment

col blake seems to despise joe! everyone else are giving unbiased views

Comment

Originally posted by kamicazze View Post
                is calzaghe the best british fighter ever??? if not who is??? and dont say buchanan or cooper or old fighters who were never world champions!
                Thts like asking whats two plus two but your not allowed to say four.

Comment

For me joe is the best british fighter of all time

Comment

Originally posted by ANDY HARRIS View Post
                    For me joe is the best british fighter of all time
                    evryone is entitled to there opinion, I think your wrong though but what the hell, is long is eveyone keeps talking boxing continues, as the greatest sport out there.

Comment

Calzaghe is defintely not the best british fighter ever,

Comment

Working...
                      X