Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prince Naseem done justice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So really this whole thread is probably bollocks started by Naz-Lover AKA I ****IN LOVE NAZ, AKA, NAZ IS PERFECT AND I WANT HIS BABIES AND ANYONE WHO EVEN SO MUCH AS THINKS A BAD THOUGHT ABOUT HIM IS A BASTARD.

Comment

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post

Naz didnt intentionally **** the guy up. This guy tried to intentionally hurt Naz's wife and kids. Burgin is the scum bag dont get it twisted.
      but naz did intentionally drive like a fat drunken lunatic, didnt he?
      then he did run of like a fat drunken chicken, didn't he?

i understand that ur a bigtime naz fan, but defendin that piece
      of sh it for cripplin someone and runnin of makes u lower than he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
        So really this whole thread is probably bollocks started by Naz-Lover AKA I ****IN LOVE NAZ, AKA, NAZ IS PERFECT AND I WANT HIS BABIES AND ANYONE WHO EVEN SO MUCH AS THINKS A BAD THOUGHT ABOUT HIM IS A BASTARD.
        You're a bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post
          You're a bastard.
          Actually im not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
            Actually im not.
            Naz-fan, you would stil kiss naz behind if he was to murder your mom.

Clearly, there are better role model for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brave_turtle View Post
              Naz-fan, you would stil kiss naz behind if he was to murder your mom.

Clearly, there are better role model for you.
              Wow thats Brave coming from a Turtle

Comment

if i broke every major born in my body because of a complete prat
                like naseem hamed id probably kill his family too. his life is over now
                and nas couldnt even show some respect, like not turning up for
                his court hearings in a large expensive vehicle, with his entourage.

he could of kept it low key but oh no, hes gotta be the star.

Chaotic Eye - Centre of the Storm

Comment

Hamed is too much of a god fearing Muslim to be given any sympathy.

allah obviously hates him, otherwise he would have used his giant hand and moved his wife's car out of the way...

Comment

Originally posted by me2007 View Post
                    Hamed is too much of a god fearing Muslim to be given any sympathy.

allah obviously hates him, otherwise he would have used his giant hand and moved his wife's car out of the way...
                    A jibe at the muslims, that should keep the kettle boiling. Add religion to the mix, no sport should be allowed unless religion and politics are involved, it would be ****e without it, why don't you request teams, muslims Vs Jews, the winners go on to fight the sikhs, and the other finale Prodistins Vs the Catholics I'd be hoping the get Budists in my draw as I think they would be the easiest as they can't hit you back, bit like the amish, Do you work for the UN me2007 and is that the year you were born, PRICK.
                    Should'nt you be out with the rest of you BNP girls? NAZI.

Comment

prodists? amish? the UN?

The less said about that post, the better.

Comment

Working...
                      X