Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prince Naseem done justice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes not a man in my eyes for targetting Nazs wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post
      Justice was over-served when Naz missed the birth of one of his children and being stripped of his MBE.

The guy he done it to was obviously scummy enough to try this so he deserves to be the ****** that he now is.

Are you out of your ****ing mind???? You are obviously as much of an ******* as your boxing idol. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by porlie View Post
        Hes not a man in my eyes for targetting Nazs wife.
        hes not a man in my eyes either.
        but prince drunky hamed is just as much of a lil bi tch for
        leaving the fuc ker and his wife for dead isnt he?

its bad enough he crashed into them, but runnin of like a lil b itch
        is as chicken as it gets! its so obvious the fat bastard ran off because he was pis sed out of his head
        Last edited by The Prowler; 06-01-2007, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Yeah I've never said Naz is in the right hes a ***** for doing what he did.

Comment

who gives a ****, scumbag naz crippled the dude, he wants some pay back. If there was any justice in the world scumbag Naz should have been put in a wheel chair for good, or better still died and done the whole world a favour.
            the story is prob bull**** anyway, the bloke is sueing the twat for his injuries so this may be the Hamed family's way of threating the poor bloke, i bet he just drove past and threatened the *****.
            Naz should have had his arse shagged off him in prison, then died of aids, no justice in the world.

Comment

Well I look at it like this. Firstly I dont see this in the news so to me its false until proven true.

Assuming its true, the guy is out of order for doing that.

Naz drove his car into that guys car.... it was a risk to both the lives of the people in Naz's car, including Naz, and the people in the other car, including this guy. So its fair to assume it was an accident right? Nobody risks a 100mph crash with another car no matter who they are. So the first accident was exactly that, an accident. With that said it was completely ****ing wrong. The speed limit in this country on a motorway is 70mph not 100mph, and the road was not a motorway either. Secondly the injury done to this guy and his wife was horrific and if it was my family or friends I would be just as pissed as this guy is.

However when its all said and done, if he did drive his car into Naz's wife's car then he deserves everything that comes his way.

Comment

Justice was over-served when Naz missed the birth of one of his children and being stripped of his MBE.
                Your miles out if you think Naz served justice

Comment

Originally posted by number6 View Post
                  Your miles out if you think Naz served justice
                  Couldn't agree more. Hes lost an MBE while the chap he hit nearly lost his life. No comparison.

Comment

Apparently the ****** he crashed into, Anthony Burgin, was arrested for trying to crash his car into Naz's wifes car when she was driving with the children!!!

The scum bag got what he deserved after all.
                    First of all, Hamed is an idiot, and what he did was careless and reckless in the extreme. However, i'm sure that he hasn't intentionally gone out to harm anyone, but reckless speeding obviously presents a risk to others and any shred of credibility Hamed may have kept vanished when he fled the scene of the accident... an unbelievable act of cowardice..
                    The fact that Burgin has attempted to crash his car into Hamed's wife and kids only lowers himself to the scum bag level that Hamed stooped to, and is obviously the wrong way to go about getting revenge, and don't get me wrong, i don't blame the guy for wanting revenge, but what good is it really going to do him? And how does he see attacking Hamed's wife and kids as justifiable?
                    Although revenge may give him some peace of mind, the bottom line is that he will only cause more suffering to himself and others. Hamed has to live with the fact that he has, more than likely, ruined this mans life.

Comment

Hamed always comes across as so arrogant I dont think he'd be bothered that hed ruined the blokes life.

Comment

Working...
                      X