No announcement yet.

John Simpson ROBBED!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by me2007 View Post
    Frank Warren's demeanor irritates me.....the way he always looks like he's sweating, and keeps brushing that quiff back which is gradually moving to the back of his head.....i`m sure he's bribed his fair share of refs and judges, or at least lent on them....he's bad for boxing , plus he looks like a fish.
    I definatly think there was somthing dodgy going on saturday, the way the judges came up with stupid, and in one case impossible, scores. I got the feeling they wernt even scoring the fight! just at the end knew they had to give it to Matthews so just came up with any old score.

Comment

[QUOTE=OptimusWolf;2216842]He is repugnant, kind of like a cross between a natterjack toad and one of those flat headed bootom feeder fish.
      QUOTE]
      lmao

Comment

I said to my missus at the first bell " it would be so funny if the mickey mouser got put on his arse " took me 10 mins to stop laughing.
        I had mattews by a round in the end, but there would be no argument had the sweaty got the decision.

Comment

I had 114-112 for Simpson. Simpson was winning a lot of the early to middle rounds and obviously had three 10-8 rounds. Derry won most of the championship rounds, with the exception of the 12th so a draw could have been a fair result. Poor result and a piss poor show in the end.

Comment

Working...
          X