No announcement yet.

Calzaghe is a Fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peder View Post
    If you are talking about ww2, Denmark was occupied. Collaborators were killed by the resistance. - You got saved by bad weather over the english channel, and then the americans saved your asses..
    But all that doesn't help Calzaghe, who can't ko a guy with 1200 clean hits, and runs away from kvalified opponents.

Here's what Kessler looked like when he heard about Calzaghes next opponent.
    That what Kessler looked like when when Jangeorg snook up behind him and stuck his TINY **** in Kesslers ass.. You shouldn't have cut him out of the PIC..

Comment

If you are talking about ww2, Denmark was occupied. Collaborators were killed by the resistance. - You got saved by bad weather over the english channel, and then the americans saved your asses..
      But all that doesn't help Calzaghe, who can't ko a guy with 1200 clean hits, and runs away from kvalified opponents.

Here's what Kessler looked like when he heard about Calzaghes next opponent.

Do I really have to give a lesson on Danish history to a Dane? Look, I know it's a pretty distateful time in your history but denial only makes it look worse.

I assume thatphoto is of Kessler staring down one of his opponents on that vast list of big names on his resume?

Comment

Originally posted by jangeorg View Post
        Believe me,Calzaghe are scared of kessler ,Calzaghe knows,Kessler is the hangman,the end of the road

Froch would beat them both, so stop crapping on about Kessler he wont fight The Cobra either.

Do you realise Froch is only British boxer ever to win medal at world amature championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
          That what Kessler looked like when when Jangeorg snook up behind him and stuck his TINY **** in Kesslers ass.. You shouldn't have cut him out of the PIC..
          Nice Reply, Respect. Do you support Leicester City??

Comment

Originally posted by jangeorg View Post
            What about Calzaghe,he has fought outside UK twice(Copenhagen & Germany),Kessler has fought in Las Vegas and Australia and Calzaghe last two opponent(Bika & Manfredo) are so great opponent,they was some real wold-beater

Who cares about Kessler. He wont fight Froch either.

Comment

Wikings your british asses..
              Where is Denmark Anyway???? Some north german state??

Comment

Originally posted by ophqui View Post
                hes always been like this, i dont know why people thought one good performance was going to change anything. either he is lazy or his management is being lazy on his behalf. He beat eubank and sat on it for about 9 years saying 'im a world champion' blah dee blah without ever fighting anyhting resembling a real fight, then one against lacy and now hes back. In 2009 we can expect to see him vs a comeback trail bernard hopkins

If Calzaghe likes fighting losers of reality tv maybe ha should start calling out Leo Sayer, or prehaps Worrell Thompson, he would dodge Jade Goody though she'd batter calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
                  he is fighting menfredo to get some recognition in america before he has some big fights,which is fair enough in my opinion,manfredo is a big name in america not just to fight fans but to the general public because of the contender,i know manfredo looks like a cartoon and is a nerd and is ****,but calzaghe just wants some recognition.

i truly beleive he wants the big fights with taylor or winky or kessler
                  hows manfredo giving him recognition. he lost to a 9 stone fighter. Alfonso Gomez. It is a Joke Fight.
                  Froch is rated no 3 by WBC. I cant even find Manfredo on ratings

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                    OH NO!!!! NOT THE DANES!!!

Yeah It figures you would use the threat of Violence.. That is what weakminded people when they have been SHOWN up...
                    Its also what teenagers do when they have been shown up...
                    Aren't you 42???
                    Single??..I am sure you are
                    You are the ONLY ****sexual man I have ever heard of who cant get LAID... That must be real frustrating...
                    Man the gays dont even want you..

Solution??... Suicide...
                    Try jumping off an overpass.. if the fall dont kill you.. the Carlsberg Truck or Danish delivery van will..

Just think you will make the front page..!!!

lol. ha ha ha ha ha ha.

When is this danish pastry going to give it rest.

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
                      Froch would beat them both, so stop crapping on about Kessler he wont fight The Cobra either.

Do you realise Froch is only British boxer ever to win medal at world amature championship.
                      David Haye won a silver at the world championships, Neil Perkins won a bronze a year or two back.

Comment

Working...
                      X