No announcement yet.

Calzaghe is a Fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHB View Post
    Heh heh heh. You really believe that **** don't you. Christ, Calzaghe has made a career of beating overprotected ********* like Kessler.

Look lad, he's got bigger fish to fry. And until your boy fights outside of copenhagen or fights somebody worth a damn it's just not worth it.

What about Calzaghe,he has fought outside UK twice(Copenhagen & Germany),Kessler has fought in Las Vegas and Australia and Calzaghe last two opponent(Bika & Manfredo) are so great opponent,they was some real wold-beater

Comment

Originally posted by jangeorg View Post
      Only excuse you can come up with,to defend you coward calcrappy,so **** off ****ing gay-****
      IDIOT I dont care about Calzaghe 1 way or the other..I even agree with you Hitler.. His choice of opponent is dodgy..
      he is NOT my probelm.. YOU ARE.. and Your obession..Read my post carefully I never once said leave Calzaghe alone.... What I did say was could YOU please **** off and die..
      This has nothing with Calzaghe.. Its very personal.. I dont LIKE YOU.. and I think you are an IDIOT and your personality is bad for the Forums..
      No please for the love of God and country.. Go stick your head in a wood chipper...
      YOU have a purpose..even if its just BIO-degradability.. I suggest you fullfill your destiny and ROT.. its all you are good for..

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
        IDIOT I dont care about Calzaghe 1 way or the other..I even agree with you Hitler.. His choice of opponent is dodgy..
        he is NOT my probelm.. YOU ARE.. and Your obession..Read my post carefully I never once said leave Calzaghe alone.... What I did say was could YOU please **** off and die..
        This has nothing with Calzaghe.. Its very personal.. I dont LIKE YOU.. and I think you are an IDIOT and your personality is bad for the Forums..
        No please for the love of God and country.. Go stick your head in a wood chipper...
        YOU have a purpose..even if its just BIO-degradability.. I suggest you fullfill your destiny and ROT.. its all you are good for..
        I PRAY i never get on the wrong side of you. But, i gotta say, you are definatly the most amusing and brutal poster on these forums

Good Work lol

Comment

And.. just to add to this, it seems anytime anybody British speaks about Calzaghe we get accused of sticking up for him, as if people assume were a fan just because were British, when the truth is...most people couldnt give a ****. We wanna see him stop fighting reality tv stars and take the real fights just like everybody else does.

Comment

AND I dont LIKE YOU,i hope i will meet you for real and i will love to beat you to death slowly VERY VERY SLOWLY
            Last edited by jangeorg; 01-25-2007, 10:16 AM.

Comment

AND I dont LIKE YOU,i hope i will meet you for real and i will love to beat you to dead slowly VERY VERY SLOWLY
              Its beat you to Death

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                Its beat you to Death
                จจ

correct,You right

Comment

LOOOOOOOL haha

Comment

AND I dont LIKE YOU,i hope i will meet you for real and i will love to beat you to death slowly VERY VERY SLOWLY
                    OH NO!!!! NOT THE DANES!!!

Yeah It figures you would use the threat of Violence.. That is what weakminded people when they have been SHOWN up...
                    Its also what teenagers do when they have been shown up...
                    Aren't you 42???
                    Single??..I am sure you are
                    You are the ONLY ****sexual man I have ever heard of who cant get LAID... That must be real frustrating...
                    Man the gays dont even want you..

Solution??... Suicide...
                    Try jumping off an overpass.. if the fall dont kill you.. the Carlsberg Truck or Danish delivery van will..

Just think you will make the front page..!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SHB View Post
                      Only half of it. Did you collaborate with the Germans then as well?
                      If you are talking about ww2, Denmark was occupied. Collaborators were killed by the resistance. - You got saved by bad weather over the english channel, and then the americans saved your asses..
                      But all that doesn't help Calzaghe, who can't ko a guy with 1200 clean hits, and runs away from kvalified opponents.

Here's what Kessler looked like when he heard about Calzaghes next opponent.
                      Last edited by Peder; 01-25-2007, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X