Amir Khan????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rooq View Post
    save it for tha BNP meeting, "colonel"
    I find it amusing that you could label anyone a Nazi, after all you're the one who will not tolerate anyone else's opinion, isn't that fascism? Don't get me wrong, there are lots of people and viewpoints that I disagree with, but I truly believe that people have the right to express them! 'I might not agree with what you say, but I'll fight to death so you have the right to say it' - there, look that up!

Do you want Christmas and Easter banned too? Accept that other people have opinions and values/beliefs that differ from yours and move on! We didn't have this trouble in the 70's because people were allowed to express an opinion without fear of prejudice! This is a forum for 'debate', if you don't like that then find yourself a knitting class!
    Last edited by Flagellum Dei; 12-08-2006, 08:59 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by Flagellum Dei View Post
      I find it amusing that you could label anyone a Nazi, after all you're the one who will not tolerate anyone else's opinion, isn't that fascism? Don't get me wrong, there are lots of people and viewpoints that I disagree with, but I truly believe that people have the right to express them! 'I might not agree with what you say, but I'll fight to death so you have the right to say it' - there, look that up!

Do you want Christmas and Easter banned too? Accept that other people have opinions and values/beliefs that differ from yours and move on! We didn't have this trouble in the 70's because people were allowed to express an opinion without fear of prejudice! This is a forum for 'debate', if you don't like that then find yourself a knitting class!
      when did i "not tolerate" an opinion. i just disagreed with it saying..

"ah right...so its a mass conspiracy. all the non-muslim supporters of khan are only supporting him to keep the muslims happy.

that was the worst post you've ever made."

which resulted in the colonel calling me a "knob head". what the **** has christmas and easter got to do with anything. what have i typed which made you think i wanted anything banned or did not tolerate someone elses opinion. i just gave my opinion on his post. the bnp reference was just because he didn't seem to like the fact that i gave that opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
        I think you will find i'm a communist, anyone who is Patriotic is a Nazi sympathizer , I have spent my life fighting the National front, it’s Knob cheese like you that gives them the air to breath.
        i don't know how you came to that conclusion. anyone who is a patriot is a nazi sympathiser? there are different levels of patriotism i guess. theres just going out and supporting england at football or rugby or cricket, or rooting for a british boxer when they're fighting someone of a different nationality. i don't think that makes you a nazi.

if you haven't worked it out, I am not of white christian ancestory. i also support england at the football (don't really care for cricket or rugby) and support british boxers. i am not a nazi.

anyway, this thread has been well and truly hijacked and turned into a politics thread, so i'm going to stop now. if the colonel or flamingo deli still want to argue, start a thread somewhere more appropriate.
        Last edited by rooq; 12-08-2006, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FeelTheA-Force View Post
          complete set up.. hes has a glass jaw...

and when gavin ree's fights him and beats him.. every1 will shut up about him.(nothing personal to you thou )
          Originally posted by Shanus View Post
          How do you know he has a glass jaw? He hasn't been down OR hurt.

His defense lacks though.
          Everyone knew it

Comment

Why keep dwelling about this bum?

Comment

Working...
            X