No announcement yet.

Amir Khan????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liaison View Post
    So why are the British Sports Media obsessed with him? Is it because of age, ethnic background, undefeated, personality, what? There’s loads of promising up and coming talent in the UK like Daws, Anderson and Cook with no attention, even established guys like Witter and Woods that doesn’t get recognition (from what I gather) with the country wide media..

It's not because of personality because he hasn't got one.

Britain always goes crazy over it's olympic champs, even though he only actually got silver and not gold (somthing Audley managed to get!) the latter proving that a good amateur doesn't always make a good pro.

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
      Khan ticks all the boxes in the new PC world, we have got to keep the Muslam people happy.
      ah right...so its a mass conspiracy. all the non-muslim supporters of khan are only supporting him to keep the muslims happy.

that was the worst post you've ever made.

Comment

Khan cannot be judged until he meets a fighter who hits back. His defence is **** and we dont know what will happen once he gets tagged on the chin by a decent young fighter.

Andre Berto.......now thats a prospect from the olympics thats well worth keeping an eye on.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrminator View Post
          Khan cannot be judged until he meets a fighter who hits back. His defence is **** and we dont know what will happen once he gets tagged on the chin by a decent young fighter.

Andre Berto.......now thats a prospect from the olympics thats well worth keeping an eye on.

Thats what I'm saying. Plenty of decent prospects out there and Khan is the only one with publicity.

Comment

How did you come up with that Conclusion you stupid prick, the whole country is walking on egg shells Why do the BBC and now the local authority wheel him out when there is any trouble within the community.
            The only conspiracy i can think of is the local mental health team let you out to see what arseholes can do in the community.

Comment

How did you come up with that Conclusion you stupid prick, the whole country is walking on egg shells Why do the BBC and now the local authority wheel him out when there is any trouble within the community.
              The only conspiracy i can think of is the local mental health team let you out to see what arseholes can do in the community.
              the post above was for knob head rooq.

Comment

save it for tha BNP meeting, "colonel"

Comment

the post above was for knob head rooq.
                  i'm genuinely sorry to have upset you so much as to draw your insults. next time i spot a nazi i'll

Comment

I think you will find i'm a communist, anyone who is Patriotic is a Nazi sympathizer , I have spent my life fighting the National front, it’s Knob cheese like you that gives them the air to breath.

Comment

I think you will find i'm a communist, anyone who is Patriotic is a Nazi sympathizer , I have spent my life fighting the National front, it’s Knob cheese like you that gives them the air to breath.
                      its should say is thought a Nazi sympathizer type o.

Comment

Working...
                      X