Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marciano vs Frazier: Who had the better chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -Musta been in diapers filled with strained pea and carrots baby food then.

Liston weren't fighting any contenders then until his end because he was the Kiss of Death after being accused of QUITTING the Ali fights.

When did you move to chunky?
    That is false, Leotis Martin was a ranked contender when Liston fought him.

Liston was also ranked in the top ten in the later 1960's

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post
      That is false, Leotis Martin was a ranked contender when Liston fought him.

Liston was also ranked in the top ten in the later 1960's
      - -U sayin' Sonny fought hisself now, is it?

Comment

Love Marciano But

Marciano was 184 1/2 pounds for the 2 biggest fights of his career: Joe Louis and Jersey Joe 1st time. Frazier 205 for 1st Ali. Please don't tell me but Marciano was super human. He was a very tough strong 185 pounder but Frazier was very tough strong 205 equally hard working in the gym. These are different eras competition took a step up for various reasons. Fraziers clearly got it over Marciano taking a punch or delivering one.

Comment

Originally posted by Steveferocious View Post
          Marciano was 184 1/2 pounds for the 2 biggest fights of his career: Joe Louis and Jersey Joe 1st time. Frazier 205 for 1st Ali. Please don't tell me but Marciano was super human. He was a very tough strong 185 pounder but Frazier was very tough strong 205 equally hard working in the gym. These are different eras competition took a step up for various reasons. Fraziers clearly got it over Marciano taking a punch or delivering one.
          - -Fair points, but I've always favored Rocky even as I see this as a 50-50 fight.

All already been settled in Valhalla my friend, so mind your Ps&Qs and maybe some day...

Comment

Not sure i ll see you there but dont need to go to know this. Picture something between Ramos and Ziggy some fireworks but doesn't reach 8th probably about 4 or 5.

Comment

Let’s put it this way, Frazier would have KO’d Marciano, but Rocky would not have KO’d Frazier.

Comment

Working...
              X