No announcement yet.

Biggest and/or Fastest Combos ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-DOGG
    For pure speed, I'd have to go with Meldrick Taylor....he had the fastest hands I've ever seen. He unleashed a 10 or 12 punch combo in Round 8 or 9 of the first Chavez fight that was literally a blur. I can still see the look on Chavez's face as he tried to get out of the way while the punches kept coming; he looked like a man being accosted by a swarm of bees. Incredible speed.
    taylor certainly deserves a mention for this fight alone!!!
    speed,accuracy,power,and relentless aggression against one of the best £4£ of the time!!
    if you look at where his feet are placed while he's throwing his onslaught of punches,
    you can see every punch is in the perfect distance but coming from so many angles.
    altough chavez had been there and done it in title fights,
    he had a look on his face which said"where the hell are these coming from"!!
    for nine rounds of the fight he looked like a bad pupil being taught a lesson by his master!
    it's one of my favourite fights to watch for total skills and heart!!
    but it was a sad ending to a great fight as is to often in our sport controversy spoiled the ending to a true classic!!
    but i suppose thats what can make great fights legendary!!
    somhow the controversy of the stoppage will always be remembered before the fight itself!!

Comment

I was watching sportscentury, sugar ray leonard and I saw him n the olympics hitting this gyt about50 or 60 times in about 15sec. with successive hooks. That was probably the fastest combo I've ever seen.

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5LliPgY0FE

Comment

Working...
        X