Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest and/or Fastest Combos ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prettiest combo ive seen was DLH throwing a jab,straight right, left hook to body, right hook to body, then left hook upstairs on tito trinidad, landing every shot in the combo flush

Comment

Dokes-Ocasio II, and Dokes-Chaplin(1st round).

Comment

The four-left-hooks-in-a-row combo by RJJ was in the Percy Harris fight and it was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by hellfire508
          It's definately 12. He throws 4, then stops for a split second, then throws 6 quick ones, then lands the big left-overhand right at the end. He starts throwing just after 16 seconds (maybe 16.5) on the video, and finishes right on when it ticks over to 20. Thats 3.5 seconds.

Which fight did Tyson do it? I'll look it up. I'm happy to stand corrected, I love seeing combos like that.
          I've seen it a thousand times, and it's twelve punches.

It's a right hook, left hook, right hook, left hook, right hook, left hook, left hook, straight right, left hook, straight right, left hook, straight right.

Comment

Originally posted by m1kee50
            On You Tube you can watch Roy Jones Jr's music video (don't give up the day job). He makes a reference (and there is a clip) to smashin some unfortunate geezer round the head with four left hooks. who is that referring to? and is there a better clip of the fight anywhere?
            Percy Harris

Comment

Originally posted by six85
              Leonard v. Hearns I- It's amazing that SRL was able to throw so many punches in the 13th round. Check the 1:20 mark of the video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fN26fJqvo...0ray%20leonard
              Ah yes Leonard, he had it all: Speed Heart Power Determination and Chin (Took a body shot well too)

Comment

For me the best combo puncher was Sugar Ray Robinson. He did it with speed and power which was rare. He was ****ing just relentless when he unloaded combos and they were fast and powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by hellfire508
                  It's definately 12. He throws 4, then stops for a split second, then throws 6 quick ones, then lands the big left-overhand right at the end. He starts throwing just after 16 seconds (maybe 16.5) on the video, and finishes right on when it ticks over to 20. Thats 3.5 seconds.

Which fight did Tyson do it? I'll look it up. I'm happy to stand corrected, I love seeing combos like that.
                  I watched it last night and he threw 6 punches...VERY fast. I'll try to get it to you soon.

Comment

Yeah, it is 12 punches. He throws the first 5 (right hook, left hook, right hook, left hook, straight right) takes his break for a split second then finishes up. It took exactly three seconds by my counting.

I have it on DVD and I just went up and watched it 5 or 6 times in slo-mo, and a few times in normal speed (to count how long it took)

Comment

Here is my favorite combo.
                      Mike Tyson with a 6 punch combination.

Comment

Working...
                      X