Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will You Boycotgtf I aint spel rihgt nah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBC done used up its best property for delaying the Crawford/Spence match. Crawford's name goes first from now on, since it is Spence's handlers that want to avoid the match and fight in house.

Only the most halfwitted of fan is fooled or intrigued by the Spence/Pacquiao matchup or the Spence/Garcia matchup. They done used up one midget Garcia in a useless match.

Do not be an apologist for Haymon or for Spence. While they make millions we shine their shoes. They cannot offer you another welterweight matchup as decent as last night's apparently was, but only a lesser one. Do you really want to see Pacquiao on the butchering block against a young gorilla the size of Spence? Danny Garcia would be yet another delaying tactic, as everyone knows the outcome, just not the round.

Tick, tick, tick, their primes are slipping away, especially Crawford's. He probably does not even have another 18 months at his prime peak. You fools are already buggered, and don't know it for the buggery it smells like and is.
    Last edited by The Old LefHook; 10-01-2019, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• That's why the boycott is still on--they cannot give you even as good a delaying fight as they offered last night. Good. I am glad that is settled.

I did not see the fight or even talk to anyone who did, but the astute observer knows how to read between the lines. I did follow this site's scorecard in progress. Now, it was not as good as people are saying anyway, and it was not as close as they say either. How do I know? I can tell there is some Goldberg effect operating here. It was most apparent in the amateur scorecards of this news site itself, which actually had Porter winning by the wide margin of 116-111. Mostly because Porter surprised everyone and made it competitive enough to have a smidgen of drama, I believe. The only ones likely to call for a rematch are Porter, a paid off journalist or PBC itself when it considers its options. Maybe they can offer up Jeff Horn. You have seen enough, haven't you? You know what they are up to by now, don't you?

Join me for a boycott, by buggery. Or stay with them to be buggered bellowing for years more. You have barely begun to be buggered.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
        Boys, don't buy ... Boycott ... That is the only way you can get the fights you want to see in a timely manner.
        Why did Mayweather vs Pacquaio happened several years after it had been really interesting to watch. According to The Ring editor Doug Fischer, The Old LefHook has a point:

The Super Fight had yet to happen, and their frustrating dance around each other for the past four years (as well as the boxing world’s side-taking, co-signing and fascination) had made me sick to my stomach. There was plenty of blame to go around – including the promoters (who refused to to work together), the networks (HBO and Showtime, which wouldn’t allow their contract fighter to cross the street), and the fans (who supported Mayweather’s and Pacquiao’s pay-per-view fights against lesser opponents – but I placed most of it on the fighters.
        Long story short, neither Mayweather nor Pacquaio behaved the way great fighters are supposed to do.

Comment

• By God, Ben, welcome a-by God-board. The boycott is on all Spence fights. Biggest possible fight in boxing right now; Spence's people are the ones blocking it and I do not hear him squawking. The $2 million he made last night against Porter is a laugh, considering what he is capable of making. Haymon must be a hell of a talker, because he hasn't produced a thing of value yet and has wrecked boxing. He didn't just talk dumb boxers into signing contracts, he talked their lawyers into it as well. You always have to go through someone's lawyers. I would not be surprised at all if Haymon is another lawyer. If not, he must hire the best legal talent.

Al Haymon, we give you the name you have earned: Wrecker.

Comment

• Why single out Haymon when he is actually giving us good fights like Spence vs Porter and Thurman vs Pacquiao?

Meanwhile Crawford's last fight was against Amir Khan and his next one is against Egidijus Kavaliauskas. Lomachenko's last fight was against Luke Campbell and his fight before that was against Anthony Crolla. Completely wasting their primes on dreck.

Comment

• - -Campbell a bigger, stronger accomplished fighter #5 in Ring as I recall.

Typical jellies here moaning about what they know not. Eventually Loma winds down and you buzzards can have your feast fest you've been salivating for.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Why single out Haymon when he is actually giving us good fights like Spence vs Porter and Thurman vs Pacquiao?

Meanwhile Crawford's last fight was against Amir Khan and his next one is against Egidijus Kavaliauskas. Lomachenko's last fight was against Luke Campbell and his fight before that was against Anthony Crolla. Completely wasting their primes on dreck.

Earth to Mars. Are you listening? How can you even ask the question? Who's in charge? Al Haymon. End of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                  Earth to Mars. Are you listening? How can you even ask the question? Who's in charge? Al Haymon. End of story.
                  When Pacquiao was with Top Rank a fight with Crawford was never made despite both of them having the same promoter for years.

Yet Pac goes to Haymon and a fight with one of PBC's best welters Keith Thurman happens right away.

Boycott the real cancer why don't you?

Comment

• I am boycotting the most concentrated mass of cancer. Sure, there are other spots, and if it weren't Haymon it would be some other promoter. The patient would die if we tried to treat all the rotten spots at once.

Comment

• Several forum powerhouses are now on board with the boycott against fighters of the Wrecker, Al Haymon.!

Comment

Working...
                      X