Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "tainted Mexican beef" excuse was plausible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it was plausible...if you've had part of your brain removed maybe.

Comment

Anybody should know that Canelo would spend a few extra dollars per pound to protect a multi-million dollar purse, unless he was cheating to begin with. Shoulder Roll already knows this. By refusing to admit it he thinks he will fool someone. He has no respect for you Tony. He figures you will believe anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        As far as I know Canelo neither trains at Conte's SNAC facility nor uses his SNAC supplements.

So this is a baseless argument.

I see this a lot when it comes to Canelo, people criticizing him with flawed logic or out of emotion.

It's what spurred me on to make this thread.
        --- Not a criticism, but rather a simple fact that boxing has rolled over for BALCO Vic's "legal" PEDs and all the grazing herds of what pass as boxing media have embraced it.

Neither of us is privy to Canelo training camps, point being he has access to PEDs designed to pass VADA testing.

As to Clen, it was something bbuilders used to boil off the last oz of fat so they can look like warmed over death, weak as kittens to bring out muscle definition and striation.

Kid I worked with was a typical low testa male trying to bulk up for his girl. Missed two days of work as he was bumrushed to ER after using some.

Your drug culture is now infecting the natural environment as meemies go screaming about ghost nanograms of a legal substance in the food chain.

I don't make this stuff up, a sad indictment of modern cultures always moaning about their selfcreated messes. You ought to be screaming about the new WMDs being cooked up by the powers for some serious fun and games measured in megatons, not ghost nancygrams.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
          He didn't make a mistake, pal. You are buying the horse****, therefore you are an idiot and that is a name all right. Sorry about that, idiot.

There is not one good reason in the world he would he would not pay a few extra dollars per pound to ensure that he had clean meat and protect millions of dollars, unless he was cheating to begin with. He was cheating, and furthermore it is obvious, for the reason just named.
          That's what a lot of the arguments of the sillier Canelo detractors boil down to, he should have imported meat by truck, plane, or boat.

As if that thought would have ever crossed the mind of any person who had never experienced clenbuterol issues before.

If he keeps being impressive under year-round VADA I think it will be a continuing slap in the face to all his critics.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
            --- Not a criticism, but rather a simple fact that boxing has rolled over for BALCO Vic's "legal" PEDs and all the grazing herds of what pass as boxing media have embraced it.

Neither of us is privy to Canelo training camps, point being he has access to PEDs designed to pass VADA testing.

As to Clen, it was something bbuilders used to boil off the last oz of fat so they can look like warmed over death, weak as kittens to bring out muscle definition and striation.

Kid I worked with was a typical low testa male trying to bulk up for his girl. Missed two days of work as he was bumrushed to ER after using some.

Your drug culture is now infecting the natural environment as meemies go screaming about ghost nanograms of a legal substance in the food chain.

I don't make this stuff up, a sad indictment of modern cultures always moaning about their selfcreated messes. You ought to be screaming about the new WMDs being cooked up by the powers for some serious fun and games measured in megatons, not ghost nancygrams.
            High officials are allegedly involved in the illicit clenbuterol trade in Mexico.

If one were to turn over enough rocks and follow the money I bet the trail ultimately leads back to The Powers That Be.

Comment

You act like Canelo is a ditch digger without the money to import his meat. Who would think of it, eh? Are you kidding? Now what are you trying to do, show us that Canelo had no idea there was a problem with tainted meat in Mexico?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                At least in the case of Canelo Alvarez.

The small amounts found in his system were consistent with meat contamination.

And we know that for reasons of greed and profit the Mexican cattle industry is rife with the practice of using steroids with livestock.

Additionally, there have been instances of other Mexican athletes running into the same problem.

WADA drops clenbuterol case against Mexican soccer players
                Mexican beef can be a legitimate excuse for clenbuterol in an athlete's blood sample, the World Anti-Doping Agency said
                https://www.velonews.com/2011/10/new...players_195167

Based on all that I think Canelo's excuse was reasonable. Do you agree?
                FOR PERSPECTIVE...

I just took 0.0001 grams of clen this morning, aka 100mcg.

That’s around a max dose for a 215lb male. Ur buzzing all day, cramping, and hands shaking. So I’d need to take a test while I’m still on it to see what amount shows up in my urine/blood per/ml or whichever way they measure it. And then compare it to Canelos test. Doses are based on body weight so his max dose would be less than mine. My point is until I see his actual test results and then compared them to someone else’s who admits to taking it, then we don’t know anything about what the numbers mean. O.0001 gram can easily look diss missable on paper, but the effects aren’t.

Comment

--- Good show using yourself as a test subject, but some points to consider:

1 I assume you are relying on attached instructions that may not be correct, nor the substance in the stated concentration.

2 Quite possible you have a counterfeit product contaminated with who knows what? Endemic problem these days.

3. Canelo was measured in a by a nano gram, ie a one/billionth of a gram. A gram and nano gram, et al are constant measurements.

Two nano grams/Canelo's bodyweight would yield a cartoonish number closer to infinity than reality, sadly cartoonish being in vogue in today's moderns unable to understand basic scientific or mathematical concepts so as to construct a logical conclusion.

Net result is moderns have created a new witch hunt world where anyone can be found guilty except the rich who can afford the finest lawyers to bail them out of their any failings.

Comment

You act like Canelo is a ditch digger without the money to import his meat. Who would think of it, eh? Are you kidding? Now what are you trying to do, show us that Canelo had no idea there was a problem with tainted meat in Mexico?
                    Canelo is certified clean now and has made himself available for testing 24/7/365.

He's looked sensational in his two fights under the stricter regimen. When is the drop off from going PED-free supposed to occur?

Comment

Yes he is. How the hell he will explain why then Canelo hasn't tested positive before (since he surely have eaten mexican beef for years if he didn't know it was contaminated (which of course is beyond ignorant in itself)) is up in the air....

Comment

Working...
                      X