No announcement yet.

Hispanic AT P4P List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hispanic AT P4P List

Just for Latins, but no dagos, please, since they are with the white boys.

Whoops! I forgot a great Mexican, and he goes in high. Salvador Sanchez.

1 Duran
    2 JC Chavez
    3 Monzon
    4 Salvador Sanchez
    5 Juan Manual Marquez
    6 Chris Arreola
    7 Eder Jofre
    8 Ricardo Lopez
    9 Marco Antonio Barrera
    10 Eric Morales
    11 Oscar De La Hoya
    12 Carlos Ortiz

The Latins would love to claim Napoles, Valdes, Laguna, Ramos et al. Only one problem: those guys are plain black.

If anyone calls me out on Ortiz being white, I may have to yield. He would not make the white list anyway.
    Last edited by The Old LefHook; 07-01-2018, 09:41 PM.

De La Hoya? at 11? Arreola at 6 above Lopez? This list can't be serious.

Comment

C’mon man, make a better list.

Comment

Arreola in this list.
        Art Hafey in the caucasian list.
        Spider Webb in the black list.

He's clearly just taking the piss!

Comment

Originally posted by Bundana View Post
          Arreola in this list.
          Art Hafey in the caucasian list.
          Spider Webb in the black list.

He's clearly just taking the piss!
          Where is he taking it. I take it this would be his own piss and would be taken to the toilet, I hope haha.

Comment

Webb, Hafey and Arreola got your attention. I had to include one rotten apple in each barrel. I did not even know yellow boxers well enough to pull this off, though.

The administration took the colors out of my project and replaced them with sanitized terms. But my questions were about color not geography or nationality. Comically, negroes can still be called by their color, (in fact they had better be!) while apparently it is immoral to call other races by their skin colors.

Are there racial difference that show up in the sport or not? We are not allowed to ask. We might offend someone. Now that is an intellectual tradition to be proud of, eh?

The truth is a combination of color and culture, I think. I know why Cuba does better in boxing than say Ecuador, and so do you.

Fewer than 20% of the people consistently fill about 80% of the slots on AT boxing P4P lists. The explanations themselves are in denial. This is because the evidence seems to overwhelmingly point toward a truth progressive culture does not care for and feels it must live in denial over.

To hear modern fraidy cats talk, you would think it likely that tomorrow whites, browns & yellows will catch up with the blacks in sprinting. It will not happen. Blacks are made slightly better for sprinting. But of course any such differences would never show up in boxing. They wouldn't dare. People could be offended.

Comment

Are white boxers better than black chess players? What about black quarterbacks?

You need to take this further. It's a little flat so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                Are white boxers better than black chess players? What about black quarterbacks?

You need to take this further. It's a little flat so far.
                HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

One must sniff out the differences between a mean and an anomaly.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                    Just for Latins, but no dagos, please, since they are with the white boys.

Whoops! I forgot a great Mexican, and he goes in high. Salvador Sanchez.

1 Duran
                    2 JC Chavez
                    3 Monzon
                    4 Salvador Sanchez
                    5 Juan Manual Marquez
                    6 Chris Arreola
                    7 Eder Jofre
                    8 Ricardo Lopez
                    9 Marco Antonio Barrera
                    10 Eric Morales
                    11 Oscar De La Hoya
                    12 Carlos Ortiz

The Latins would love to claim Napoles, Valdes, Laguna, Ramos et al. Only one problem: those guys are plain black.

If anyone calls me out on Ortiz being white, I may have to yield. He would not make the white list anyway.
                    Solid list tbh...

But you forgot John Ruiz and Michael Gomez

Comment

Working...
                    X