Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom 10 Heavyweight Champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even Queensbree is capable of embarrassment, I guess anyway.

Comment

Queensbree embarrasses me. I created him.

Comment

--- Oh ye morons of bankrupt intellect, a pit of jellied gummy bears.

Also a newsflash of a $500,000 fight in Monterrey Mexico. Clearly there was even more money and interest for this fight than Wills.

Weep ye tears softly so the little children not have to behold your disgrace.

Comment

I don't know about these guys from over 100 years ago, but I find it hard to believe there ever has been or ever will be a champion worse than Charles Martin. Martin was a journeyman, who Haymon was able to get ranked high enough for a title fight. One that he was supposed to lose, but his opponent suffered a torn ACL on a slip. Unless a champ tears his ACL against an Ocampo or Wade, there will never be a worse champion. In any weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
            You posted a lie. Just like you did on aol boxing 20 years ago. Called you out then. Will call you out now.
            Hey, now that you officially own Queen Bee, I was wondering if she is for sale? How much will it take for you to sell her?

Comment

This thread.....

Comment

--- Used to be a higher order of boxing history buffs as demonstrated in the all time heavyweight rankings.

Sad to see the puffball smatterings of what used to be a mutually informing history of boxing's base.

I go back to Seikilos' Epitaph and beyond to Australopithecus to understand the roots of mankind both noble and ignoble...R.I.P...
                Last edited by QueensburyRules; 07-18-2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Queen knows zip about boxing history. He has many opinions not based upon boxing history that's for sure.

Comment

The article Queen posted mentions NOTHING of a private bout with Dempsey. Only that Johnson would like to fight Dempsey. Old news that everyone is aware of.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                      The article Queen posted mentions NOTHING of a private bout with Dempsey. Only that Johnson would like to fight Dempsey. Old news that everyone is aware of.
                      Yeah, that was what stuck out most about the article. Guess he thinks others don't actually read links or do research.

Comment

Working...
                      X