Clear All

• Joe Louis vs Deontay Wilder vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrhw-KMMWyA

Who would win??

Joe Louis Ko’s Wilder In 6

Comment

Glass jaw Joe.

Comment

Its not what Wilder would do its how Louis would avoid a huge fast right hand from a 83 inch reach 6'7 power puncher who can move .

Louis chin was never hit by anyone remotely as strong as Wilder and we would have to look at the many times Louis hit the canvas . .

His low guard defense would be open season , i cant see Louis walking Wilder down or Wilder just standing there waiting to get hit .

Could Louis win ? Yea but he wouldn't be the favored over current Wilder .

To far reach and foot style disparity where he would need to make up distance fast to measure Wilder .

Unpredicabiliy makes Louis unable to set his punches and Wilder stops him late .

Comment

Skill level difference is just day and night. All Wilder has is that right. Louis has everything. Best Louis could end it at any time. Louis KO 5. Blistering five punch combo puts Wilder down and out.

Comment

Louis stops both current champs.

Comment

Too Much,

I agree. The disparity in their skill sets is obvious.

This video showcases Joe's awesome KO ability. My personal favorite is the multi-punch combo that floors Jersey Joe Walcott:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AgS7Mfl1Pw
              Last edited by mikeg1224; 05-03-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Louis detonates Deontay.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Louis detonates Deontay.
                  I pick Louis but he'd have to get up off the deck to win this one.

Comment

I could see Louis winning this, but I could also see him getting caught and knocked out cold.

Comment

Working...
                    X