Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard "Superbad" Mays Kronk Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still would get a career set on DVD if I find another one on a retired fighter I liked. What can I say, I like physical media. I still watch my favorite TV shows on DVD too.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      I still would get a career set on DVD if I find another one on a retired fighter I liked. What can I say, I like physical media. I still watch my favorite TV shows on DVD too.
      I'm old school that way too.I'm not too technologically advanced.I still watch TV as it airs or on DVD and not recorded or through Netflix,etc. I still buy a few sports magazines like Lindy's NFL Draft,NFL and College football previews.
      I used to purchase Ring magazine but the only place I could find it which conveniently was just right down the street,stopped carrying it about 6 months ago.I still buy the occasional newspapers and classic TV show DVD. No smart phone either. Just one that texts and calls with no contract.
      Guess I'm getting old but that's how it is when you grew up during the days without all this excessive social media.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Im more shocked that people still sell DVDs. I remember years back people made a bundle from fight collections and career collections on DVDs, but now you can find just about anything on youtube or torrent sites.
        Yeah you are right but many persons just don't want to give away the rare footage they have.

Comment

Originally posted by LITTLE JOE View Post
          I'm old school that way too.I'm not too technologically advanced.I still watch TV as it airs or on DVD and not recorded or through Netflix,etc. I still buy a few sports magazines like Lindy's NFL Draft,NFL and College football previews.
          I used to purchase Ring magazine but the only place I could find it which conveniently was just right down the street,stopped carrying it about 6 months ago.I still buy the occasional newspapers and classic TV show DVD. No smart phone either. Just one that texts and calls with no contract.
          Guess I'm getting old but that's how it is when you grew up during the days without all this excessive social media.
          Yeah, same here, but I want to get a smart phone, so I can text and video chat with my sister and nieces. DVR is fun to use because like in the old days of VCRs, you usually don't have to have on the channel you're recording and can rewind and playback a show, even if you're not recording it and can start watching a recording now before the recording is finished. I play more retro video games than new ones. I try not to be one of these old guys that only likes old school stuff, so I'm willing to check out new bands, TV shows and even video games, but don't seem to find as many I like than I used to.

Comment

Working...
          X