No announcement yet.

Be fair and don't hate a guy because he beat your idol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaconfan View Post
    WIKI SAYS HE WAS 10-1 UNDERDOG, BUT WHAT IS WIKI COMPARED TO YOU HUH!
    Then there is you whom I have shown keeps changing what you said that you said, in a desperate attempt to prove you are of a higher intellect, and an even more desperate attempt to do all you can to discredit Holyfield.
    This reply is not a purposeful contradiction of that statement, it is merely a way to show others that I am not the villain.

Comment

Just letting you know that when I said Holyfield v Valuev was the biggest weight discrepancy, in HW history, I meant in a world title fight. I read that it was this fight, but then Haye v Valuev came after it.
      I don't think old time fights were included, just in case anyone wants to scour the bible or the history of Neanderthal man to try to prove me wrong.

Comment

You simply cannot accept that you are ever wrong can you! You asked me to point out any fight that Holyfield was at a weight disadvantage in which the opponent had a chance to win. I did so, so you changed it to, which he(Holyfield) was not favoured to win. I again showed evidence and you changed it to, "heavily favoured".
        You tried to say that "had a chance" and "heavily favoured" meant the same thing, but then when proved wrong, instead of accepting you were wrong, decided to change the angle of attack, by stating that weight made no difference. I said I did not want to debate anything with you, and that is still the case, but I gave you two chances to claim the victory you so desperately sought, by saying, "you win, you can have the last word" and your last word was yet another attempt to make me look a fool, hence me having to show who the real one is. Btw, I was referring to title fights when referencing weight discrepancy, and I think that AT THE TIME, Holyfield v Valuev was the biggest in modern boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by joeandthebums View Post
          Yeah quoting random things I said, but not what they are in reply to makes me look a fool....you are so clever.

Comment

Btw, I was referring to title fights when referencing weight discrepancy, and I think that AT THE TIME, Holyfield v Valuev was the biggest in modern boxing history.
            Valuev-Barrett, 2006.

Valuev-Holyfield, 2008.

Still wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X