• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top three are:

Armstrong
    Greb
    Langford

Last two I'm not sure, could be:

Sugar Ray Leonard, Ali, Louis, Pep, Sugar Ray Robinson, Pacquiao, Duran, Tunney, Mayweather, B Leonard, Marciano, Walker, Britton, Roy Jones or Archie Moore.

Comment

1. Roberto Duran
      2. Sugar Ray Leonard
      3. Julio Cesar Chavez
      4. Thomas Hearns
      5. Mike Tyson
      Last edited by HandsofIron; 09-02-2017, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Greb and Langford have some wins too dont be to fast.

Comment

Langford
          Greg
          SRR
          Armstrong
          Charles

Comment

1. SRR
            2. Armstrong
            3.Greb
            4.Pep
            5.Ali

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
              1. Roberto Duran
              2. Sugar Ray Leonard
              3. Julio Cesar Chavez
              4. Wilfred Benitez
              5. Mike Tyson
              That's quite a stupid list tbh

Duran was an ATG but he would not beat SRR at 147 or middleweight
              Wilfred Benitez was also a great but not the best of the best
              JCC was once again a great but would most probably lose to the greats of the past in his divisions, competitive but still not the favourite
              As for Tyson, how the HELL can he be the fifth greatest ever without beating a prime or close to prime great in his entire career. In my opinion not even top 100 material.
              SRR deserves to be top as always.

Comment

1. Roberto Duran
                2. Sugar Ray Leonard
                3. Julio Cesar Chavez
                4. Wilfred Benitez
                5. Mike Tyson

JCC was once again a great but would most probably lose to the greats of the past in his divisions, competitive but still not the favourite
                As for Tyson, how the HELL can he be the fifth greatest ever without beating a prime or close to prime great in his entire career. In my opinion not even top 100 material.

Comment

Originally posted by hyo View Post

First of all, that's my top 5 and second that's just your opinion, craptastic as it is.

Your list is just bland and predictable. How can any of the old-timers be considered p4p when none of us were even alive to witness them fight? Makes no sense.

Comment

First of all, that's my top 5 and second that's just your opinion, craptastic as it is.

Your list is just bland and predictable. How can any of the old-timers be considered p4p when none of us were even alive to witness them fight? Makes no sense.
                    There is film on most and their opponents. To add to that you would have to think every newspaper report from that era was a lie to not see these fighters as ATG's.

Comment

There' footage of every fighter I listed and each and every one of them beat other ATG's.

The fighters (excluding Tyson) on your list are greats , don't get me wrong especially Duran and Leonard but they would not beat the elite of their division. Competitive fights but they'd all be underdogs.

Once again, Tyson is not a great fighter, he beat no one and was a horrible person outside the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X