Damn, that was fast!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take it like a man?

Comment

I dunno, i try to be nice to him, but he never stops his racism and hate towards Marciano. This whole forum used to be great, but now these 2 sections have become a Marciano forum, and there's only 1(Perhaps 2 with tommyhearns, the biggest *****) responisble for this.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
        it wouldn't make any difference, because i didn't report him for being a marciano fan. then how come i never reported nextrocky, or rockymarcianofan00 or suzieq 49 or any of those people, huh? just look at my guestbook for crying out loud. that was uncalled for, and i'm sure he would have done it again and again and again and again, until it was so long that i couldn't even scroll down to see my info on the bottom! he came on here acting like an ******* name calling me when he barely even knew me, so what was i supposed to do?
        those guestbook messages seem pretty accurate if you ask me.

Comment

yeah that's true.

Comment

look my posts aren't that bad, and if they are, then i'll try to watch what i say from now on. but there's really no need for this.

Comment

look my posts aren't that bad, and if they are, then i'll try to watch what i say from now on. but there's really no need for this.
              Its like we are playing smear the queer in this thread with you.

Comment

no, there isnt any need for your nonsense. so just leave and the flaming will stop.

Comment

Well, you were the one who opened this thread. It seems like you can't stay away from members flaming you.

Comment

I think that this forum would rock if the Ali nuthuggers were gone. I'm not speaking to butterfly1964, as having him around is rather entertaining. I'm just saying that the Ali fans try to be Ali: racist, arrogant, mouthy, etc. All traits which made Ali look stupid while he was being puppeteered by the worthless NoI.

Comment

Originally posted by supaduck
                      if only we could get rid of all the Ali nuthuggers...
                      you can say that again

Comment

Working...
                      X