Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn, that was fast!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He fell for it like ali fell for henry cooper's left hook.

Comment

I bet that if it was an obsessed Foreman or Tyson fan, you wouldn't have reported him. That just shows your hate for Marciano. Just pure hate and it disgusting.

Originally posted by supaduck
      He fell for it like ali fell for henry cooper's left hook.
      HAHA! funny stuff dude.
      Last edited by BKM-; 05-09-2006, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
        look don't come on here calling me a *****. this was the only time i ever reported someone. i just couldn't take it anymore. i don't have to deal with people who want to flame me on a boxing forum, where i just want to talk about boxing, nothing else. so if you don't know the circumstances, then shut the **** up.
        Eat a dick you ****ing tattleteller. Boo Hoo Hoo his opinion differed from mine so I reported him yeah!!!!****ing A word dude.

Comment

buttfly reports some dude for flaming him and its funny how nobody has ever reported buttfly for his blatantly racist fixation. buttfly, its alright that you love big black cocks buried in your manhole, but that doesnt mean you can hate everybody who doesnt live up to your sexual fantasies.

Comment

does this site have ban vote? i reckon butterfly would get banned easily if it did..

Comment

Originally posted by supaduck
              does this site have ban vote? i reckon butterfly would get banned easily if it did..
              we should start up the ban buttfly petition.

Comment

Originally posted by blockhead
                we should start up the ban buttfly petition.
                For him and that ****ing ass monkey Flyy.

Comment

If the site has banvote he is as good as banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman
                    I bet that if it was an obsessed Foreman or Tyson fan, you wouldn't have reported him. That just shows your hate for Marciano. Just pure hate and it disgusting.

HAHA! funny stuff dude.
                    it wouldn't make any difference, because i didn't report him for being a marciano fan. then how come i never reported nextrocky, or rockymarcianofan00 or suzieq 49 or any of those people, huh? just look at my guestbook for crying out loud. that was uncalled for, and i'm sure he would have done it again and again and again and again, until it was so long that i couldn't even scroll down to see my info on the bottom! he came on here acting like an ******* name calling me when he barely even knew me, so what was i supposed to do?

Comment

i think this calls for a new thread in the thunder dome.
                      or comments and suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                      X