Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foreman vs Lyle, best HW fight ever????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreman vs Lyle, best HW fight ever????

I think so. Lyle would have knocked out Foreman but George was saved by the bell.

And I think the best round ever was Holmes / Norton 15th.

One of the best slugfest for sure, but I will always think Ali Frazier 1 is the best fight period. Another I'd rate over foreman Lyle match up is bowe holyfields first fight.

Comment

It was a great fight. Everytime you thought someone won, the other guy knocked him down.

Comment

Top 5 after...

Holmes-Norton
        Ali-Frazier I
        Ali-Frazier III
        Bowe-Holyfield I

Comment

Originally posted by watchayouhead View Post
          I think so. Lyle would have knocked out Foreman but George was saved by the bell.

And I think the best round ever was Holmes / Norton 15th.
          Don talk ****, he had Foreman lying on his face and could not finish him

Comment

Big George was saved by the bell. The round expired while he was on his face in a heap.

That fight had nothing to do with boxing, it was just a fight.

Lyle knocked down Foreman TWICE in that fight, and Foreman was in his prime.

Comment

#1 for me. Not a lot was at stake compared to the Ali-Frazier fights but man these guys just went out and scrapped!

Comment

it was a good one for sure. Check out Corrie Sanders vs Hasim Rahman. That was one of the best in the last 16 years...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  it was a good one for sure. Check out Corrie Sanders vs Hasim Rahman. That was one of the best in the last 16 years...
                  Good luck with that one..they are just mere bums not worthy of a look in this section, they don't stack up like them other eras. didn't you know post 70's everyone stopped learning and became fat and out of shape not being able to go more than 12 rounds??????....lol....
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-21-2016, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by watchayouhead View Post
                    Big George was saved by the bell. The round expired while he was on his face in a heap.

That fight had nothing to do with boxing, it was just a fight.

Lyle knocked down Foreman TWICE in that fight, and Foreman was in his prime.
                    Foreman was certainly in trouble,however Lyle would not have done that to 90's Foreman who took a better punch and picked his shots.

Comment

Working...
                    X