Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P. Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went into a food mart today and at the register I seen at least seven magazines with Ali's pic on the cover. Here it is a month later and he is everywhere. That shows the impact he made on the world!

Comment

Originally posted by califo View Post
      I went into a food mart today and at the register I seen at least seven magazines with Ali's pic on the cover. Here it is a month later and he is everywhere. That shows the impact he made on the world!
      At my neighborhood newsstand, to date I have counted 15 different sports and news publications with Ali memorial special issues.

Comment

RIP Champ!!!

Comment

I've never seen a man move so many people passing away, really bad year.

Comment

Just watched the Thrilla. Made me sad to watch these amazing late greats.

Comment

The greatest... RIP

Comment

I think he is the best ever .. a real motivated man with strong beliefs ..

Comment

2016 is the worst year of my life so far by a landslide...lost family, friends were killed young, idols died...pretty hard to handle it, really.

Comment

Nice memorys ...but you mustve been leaving school very late ? LOL

Comment

R-I-P Muhammad Ali, my tribute goes to your family and that you have been a role model for many. My son also followed you and wanted to become like you. May you be blessed with the highest place in Paradise!

Thank you for being an inspiration for me and for the young aspiring boxers. You will always be remembered!

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee", my personal favourite and one of your famous quotes that you used to sing in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X