Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:/

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
    Still can't believe The Greatest is gone :/
    It was a sad report, when I heard the news come over NPR.

Comment

theoldlefthook..............why make Ali 's passing about YOU? Be quiet!

Ray

Comment

really starting to think that ali was the greatest boxer to ever put gloves on from what i can tell. better than robinson. his record is absolutely f#cking mind blowing. and unlike robinson, virtually all of his fights are available in high quality. again, from what i can tell, he may be the goat.

robinson's just not that well filmed at WW, from what i can gather. maybe there's a treasure trove of film stashed in somebody's sock drawer there were rumors for a long time that collectors were sitting on harry greb footage. then some sparring videos popped up. heard rumors that footage of greb - tunny was stolen from teh smithsonian . can't confirm or deny, but maybe somebody can chime in.

Comment

Ali - one of the greatest. Many great things said about you in this forum, which is fantastic and deserved.
          May you rest in peace. I will hope that you regret the bullying and awful way you treated Joe Frazier, which sincerely affected him.

Comment

Great tribute to a great man. The only thing that put me of him was his treatment of Frazier. He should have apologised to Frazier face to face.

Off topic, but I find Bryant Gumble to be insufferable.

Comment

A legend of all time. RIP

Comment

Rip to the legend

Comment

SO glad my history teacher showed us a great documentary on the Thrilla in Manilla and it basically covered the entire background of the Ali-Frazier story. and we also watched and learned about Ali for what he did when refusing military induction. i really hope schools teach about him.

Comment

All time Great, RIP.

Comment

R.I.P. Champ

Comment

Working...
                      X