No announcement yet.

Question about Rocky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i agree wtih Chum
    it would be Foreman basically right at the beginning or Marciano towards the end

Comment

• Here's one for ya....

Comment

• i agree wtih Chum
        it would be Foreman basically right at the beginning or Marciano towards the end
        Cept it wouldn't get to the end end of the fight. Round 3 tops.

Comment

• Marciano's small height, crouched stance, and underrated defense would be a difficult target for Big George. His heart and chin would be useful for when George did connect. At the same time, Foreman is an absolutely perfect target for Marciano's strongest punch, his overhand right; Suzy-Q.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chum12788
            Marciano's small height, crouched stance, and underrated defense would be a difficult target for Big George. His heart and chin would be useful for when George did connect. At the same time, Foreman is an absolutely perfect target for Marciano's strongest punch, his overhand right; Suzy-Q.
            which foreman would walk through.

Comment

• Marciano is number 1 alltime

at cruiserweight

although he could lick many other top HWs,

in my book he is behind ali and louis for sure, and I can see him having trouble with others, too

ps: I am fully aware that with today's training methods he would be bigger around 200, he might reach even 210, but that would not be good for his incredible stamina. (with today I mean past 20 years)

Comment

• Originally posted by King Koyle View Post
                Do you guys consider Rocky Marciano an all time great?
                Because the fact that he retired undefeated and beat
                everyone that was in the heavyweight division at
                the time.Never ducking anyone.Or do you not think he is
                an all time great because the heavyweights around at the
                time were kinda weak?
                - -Rocky style tough to take in the day and fallen out of favor with moderns in love with stick and move and then move some more.

However, how many fighters in their grave can be said to had whooped a standing titlist like Rocky did to Holmes?

Comment

• Most knowledgeable fans and boxing personnel judge the Rock to be the greatest fighter of all time.

Comment

Working...
                  X