Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knockout King Young Stribling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can see how Stribling got all those KOs. He was very agressive though he neglected his defense. It was hard to keep the two fighters apart in that dim lighting and like type trunks, but Schmeling was a tad bigger so I figured it out and it made sense at the end. Schmeling looked in great shape running back to his corner.

Thanks a bunch Yogi.

Comment

Stribling carried his left hand very low and had both hands low later in the fight. His defence looked pourous and he clinched alot. His right hand looked to be his best punch. I could tell the difference just by the two guys styles with Schmeling being tighter defensively and throwing the more economical punches. A pretty definitive KO as well.

Good stuff Yogi. How about some Sam Langford for us? Gotta love those guys from Nova Scotia and still no word on the Chuvalo-Shavers non-fight...

Comment

What. The. ****?

Comment

No problem on the clip, Darren & LRR.

Comment

I am only getting audio (those loveable Korean commentators) regardless of what player I use. I had this very same problem with a Carnera-Godfrey fight. Perhaps I need to update Windows Media?

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
              I am only getting audio (those loveable Korean commentators) regardless of what player I use. I had this very same problem with a Carnera-Godfrey fight. Perhaps I need to update Windows Media?
              yup at first it came up on a music player i have. i had to close it then open up some other ish i use for it to play

Comment

Working...
              X