Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The AlexKid 'questions about punchers, chins, hiprotation etc.' superduper thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does RJJ have to die before he is considered GOAT P4P? Which he clearly is.

Robinson wouldn't be able to touch a prime Roy. Roy has comparable power to Robinson relative to weight, but he was much much faster and more skilled.

Sugar Ray Leonard is up there, but he needed to do everything by the book to win.

Roy just made his own **** up and totally dominated, the best guys like Toney who is one of the best of all time (who else takes on heavyweights and cruiser weights from any era like he does?) so the best guys like Toney couldnt even remotely touch him not even in the early rounds where cardio was not a problem. Roy could have played a game of chess while beating Toney.

People made teh argument that he was never tested, they say he had no struggle as if that COUNTS AGAINST HIM???? Thats a major HUGE plus point in his favor, no one even came close.

Also he beat a HW

Why do people get hung up on fighters of the past?

Dont get me wrong Robinson was awesome, best of his time, but he has a big disadvantage and that is he cant learn from the past to the extent a modern boxer can. He doesn't benefit from any of the advances. Also he just isnt anywhere near the physical talent Roy is.
    Last edited by AlexKid; 10-01-2016, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• it wasnt about punchers ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        it wasnt about punchers ffs
        Stay in your hole and don't try to crawl out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          Stay in your hole and don't try to crawl out of it.
          lel bully's!

cyber bullies!

i go commit suicide now

Comment

• What would you say if I told u Foreman could have been fast like ALi with his punches

?

Stupid AlexKid? Get back to your hole?

Comment

• There isn't many fighters as fast as Ali, Foreman could have been faster if he threw punches with less power but not as fast as Ali.

Comment

• What if I told you that every thread you make here will end up in your mental asylum thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  What if I told you that every thread you make here will end up in your mental asylum thread?
                  lol im not mental my talent just isn't recognized by you my inferior!
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 10-07-2016, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                    There isn't many fighters as fast as Ali, Foreman could have been faster if he threw punches with less power but not as fast as Ali.
                    I love how certain people are, about known things
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 10-07-2016, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• Another true fact, Gerry Cooney had a weak right hip and he wouldnt have demolished Larry Holmes if he had 2 hands

Comment

Working...
                      X