Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Tyson and Foreman ever fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably don king

Comment

Basically this is one of those persistent topics that nut bags will hold onto til the end of time, but unnecessarily.

There is an extremely good case for a Tyson victory and virtually no case for a Foreman one.

That being said I can atleast respect an opinion for a Foreman victory as a possibility.

The ONLY point which falls squarely in the realm of nut baggery is this notion that Tyson was scared of Foreman or his handlers were and what not.

Regardless of anything Tyson or his trainers may have said about Foreman, it's all lip service.

No version of Tyson ever feared even the hulking powerhouse Foreman of the 90's.

He was just too good for Foreman.

They said Morrison would gas and be beat by George too because of his gameplan and look what he did.

Only a Michael Moorer was dumb enough to stand in front but unlike Tyson, Moorer had no chin and was a complete featherfist, AND had none of Tyson's skills and explosiveness.

Comment

I think Foreman priced himself out of any realistic chance to face Tyson. I remember him throwing out insane numbers like wanting 50 million guaranteed for the fight. I'm pretty sure King was not going to do that.

Comment

I believe it was because Don King wanted a share of Foremans grills.

Comment

Working...
          X