No announcement yet.

Are all modern fighters bigger?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
    Yes which isn't natural and which makes virtually everybody at the top level CHEATS, I do not have any tolerance for anyone who would cheat by using performance enhancing drugs (which by the way NEVER, EVER improve skills), this is a sport where athletes die so anyone fighting today under drugs when their opponent dies IS A MURDERER. It wasn't always murder, yes it was always tragic but to think some guys will get on roids and other garbage in a sport where people get badly hurt is way beyond a disgrace... they should be locked up in fact.
    Luis Resto and Panama Lewis were locked up for assault, after finding out Lewis and someone else from their camp took about half of the stuffing out of Resto's gloves in his fight vs. Billy Collins. There was a documentary about it on DVD called Assault in the Ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      If you cant name any ,you are simply not really watching the fights and really giving uneducated opinions on the topic .
      A welterweight is a welterweight, middleweight a middleweight, they always weighed the same basically so no, not bigger... the same except for the old same day weigh ins of course

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Luis Resto and Panama Lewis were locked up for assault, after finding out Lewis and someone else from their camp took about half of the stuffing out of Resto's gloves in his fight vs. Billy Collins. There was a documentary about it on DVD called Assault in the Ring.
        Sure cheating is not new but what was your point ?

Comment

• My point was that you said cheaters should be locked up and I mentioned that as an example of cheaters that DID get locked up.

Comment

Working...
          X