Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATG's List by McGoorty - A Hall of Fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... how is that final Top-100 (or is it Top-50?) p4p list coming along?

Comment

Originally posted by Bundana View Post
      So... how is that final Top-100 (or is it Top-50?) p4p list coming along?
      I have been stalled by some very heavy chemotherapy mate, I often go for three to 5 days totally incapacitated, I hope to get back to it but someone may have to take the work I have done and go on with it if I lose this fight. I intended to make a TOP 150 list using 200 names to choose from as a final lol... shortlist. I figure that because the Middleweight, Welterweight and Lightweight divisions have had so many great great fighters, (some like Packey didn't win a title as far as I know yet has a record and resume and who also looks bloody great on film) that i feel those divisions could easily have near 20 names or more each division in such a stellar list leaving still like 90 more names to go. obviously many names like Robinson, Pep, B. Leonard, J. Britton, Langford etc are certainties to rank top 50,...... notice I put Britton's name in there just to get under Elroy!'s skin and couple of others probably but the resume supports me there i think but a few spots up or down hardly matter. the number 150 should ensure that everyone favourite ATGs get a place, a Top 100 ALWAYS screws a dozen or so completely worthy fighters and ALWAYS due to some bias and let me assure everyone here,... NONE OF US CAN CLAIM TO BE WITHOUT BIAS..... NO ONE.... NO WAY.

Comment

McGoorty.. I'm very sorry to hear, you're not doing well. Hope you beat this thing, you're battling with!

Comment

Originally posted by Bundana View Post
          McGoorty.. I'm very sorry to hear, you're not doing well. Hope you beat this thing, you're battling with!
          So do I mate but if I don't beat it we both know the score and I know the news will upset people here I have had many friends here through the years but better you know now than from hearing from someone here that I am dead in a past tense.

Comment

Working...
          X