Prime Mike Tyson vs Prime All time Heavyweight Champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
    Here is a first hand account of what happened watch from 8:15-11:30

For those who didnt watch, Lennox was beating Tyson's hyde as far back as 1983!
    i listened from start to finnish and Lewis must believe his own bull shyt.. That was nothing but trying to "Big up" himself.. how i would love to see his Muhammad Ali impersonation LOL ... Lewis has two-left feet, so it would be quite funny..

I heard nothing whatsoever about what you claimed - " "Get Mike outta there! he may have to face this Monster some day, but not tonight, not in my gym"

Get Mike outa there????
    This Monster????

Lewis own words were, "i continued doing my Muhammad Ali impression for 3 days" ie: running

There was no beating up of Mike Tyson from Lewis. in fact Lewis upto this present day, actually believes in his head, he beat Mike Tyson in 2002 and Tyson was PRIME lol

Lewis refuses to accept Tyson was addicted to anti-depressants, alcohol, cocaine and cannabis... He refuses to accept, Tyson was "a shell of his former self".... Lewis starts the above interview talking about his own JAB and how brilliant it was LOL... Frank Bruno gave him a lesson in jabbing... Lewis goes on to talk about how he defeated all comers in the junior amateurs, yet Cuban Jorge Louis Gonzalez defeated Lewis on 5 occasions.. Lewis is deluded just like Joeyzagz

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      i listened from start to finnish and Lewis must believe his own bull shyt.. That was nothing but trying to "Big up" himself.. how i would love to see his Muhammad Ali impersonation LOL ... Lewis has two-left feet, so it would be quite funny..
      This is probably your first time hearing the story, it is my 4th or 5th. I heard Teddy Atlas speak on it who was actually there and the common thread is always Cus Dmato stopped it.

The moral of the story is that this 18 year old prospect from Canada was the only boxer, Man, Boy or Pro, who could last multiple sparring sessions with Mike Tyson. Not only that he was getting BETTER each time and eventually hurt Mike.

Comment

This is probably your first time hearing the story, it is my 4th or 5th. I heard Teddy Atlas speak on it who was actually there and the common thread is always Cus Dmato stopped it.

The moral of the story is that this 18 year old prospect from Canada was the only boxer, Man, Boy or Pro, who could last multiple sparring sessions with Mike Tyson. Not only that he was getting BETTER each time and eventually hurt Mike.
        your 18yr old prospect was sparring with a 17yr old....your vivid imagination has now added Teddy Atlas to the story and the claim of "Eventually hurt Mike" also to the story LOL ...it is clear to see from their amateur film footage available that Tyson was in a different league to Lewis... Tyson was 36-0 Heavyweight Champion when Lewis made his pro debut.

Give it up mate, you will try everything to discredit Mike Tyson in order to improve Lewis standing. But it will never work in the eyes and minds of real boxing fans.. Lewis is a fighter who picked a belt out of a trash bin, who 5yrs later fought for another vacated belt against someone only day's out of a drug rehab. Lewis then won a very dubious decision over old Holyfield and went on to be stripped of every version of the title, for refusing to fight the No1 contenders...

Comment

Tyson who was speaking at the same event Lennox told this story said absolutely nothing to dispute it.

Young Lennox was extremely fast for a 6'4,6'5 guy. I have watched many of his bouts from 1984, he was ready physically and skill wise... His only weakness is his own silliness aloofness. He's just not an angry person and gets bored in the middle of a fight, allowing guys like Rahman to come back on him.

But if I had to pick one guy to beat every other boxer that ever lived. It's Lennox, Ali a close second.

Comment

Got an article or a video clip of Teddy Atlas mentioning this? Not denying it, just would like to see it and couldn't find one myself.

Comment

Tyson who was speaking at the same event Lennox told this story said absolutely nothing to dispute it.

Young Lennox was extremely fast for a 6'4,6'5 guy. I have watched many of his bouts from 1984, he was ready physically and skill wise... His only weakness is his own silliness aloofness. He's just not an angry person and gets bored in the middle of a fight, allowing guys like Rahman to come back on him.

But if I had to pick one guy to beat every other boxer that ever lived. It's Lennox, Ali a close second.
              do you seriously believe Lewis could defeat Muhammad ali?
              do you seriously believe Lewis could beat every other heavyweight in history?

Lewis was knocked out by two mediocre journeymen
              Lewis greatest career victory was a draw against Holyfield (i thought Lewis clearly won)... Lewis was given the decision in their rematch yet i thought Holyfield was robbed... But regardless of what i feel, Lewis fought only class B & C opponents during his career and never any prime opponents. Unlike Holyfield, Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis & Wlad Klitschko... would Lewis defeat
              Liston, Holmes, Wlad, Frazier, Foreman, Ron Lyle, Cleveland Williams, Riddick Bowe, Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Dempsey, Jack Johnson, Max Baer, Buster Douglas, Gene Tunney, Max Shmeiling, Jack Sharkey, Willard, Carnera, Jerry Quarry, Ezzard Charles, Marciano, Patterson all who are vastly superior in every way than McCall & Rahman?

Comment

to dispute what?... Lewis tells a different story to how you tell it

Comment

Well when someone calls a sparring session a "secret fight" then I'm not listening to what he has to say

Comment

Originally posted by PitbullParsons View Post
                    Well when someone calls a sparring session a "secret fight" then I'm not listening to what he has to say
                    You are right, What Tyson was doing to guys in catskillz was politely termed as "sparring sessions".

Comment

Cus was throwing puppies to his pitbull.

Comment

Working...
                      X