Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Angelo Dundee have against weight training?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    lol your too much that was funny! Juggy should be so lucky.
    Bill, you sound like a guy who has parties. Instead of hiring locals to wreck your next bash, give your guests something special, spend a little more and make arrangements with the Jughead family. They can put on an exhibition against themselves or have a brawl with locals.

You know the Lefhooks will be there for you at the drop of a hat with some money in it, Bilbo. Do you really want the same old drunks knocking over the punch bowl and crashing into your flatscreen? It's a party, and someone has to do it, right? Treat your guests to something they will remember and talk about for a long time--the thrashing of some Penn state boys by a family of injun barkeeps who can live up to their honored name, a name they are proud to share with the world, you will note. We promise not to leave a piece of furniture untouched except your wall safe.

P.S. we have a dwarf in our family, so can stage dwarf throws as well. Just thought you might like to know.
    Last edited by The Old LefHook; 07-11-2015, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
      I need to tell all my friends that the Lefhook name is an old and proud one. Shortened from Lefaunhook by my great-great-great-great-grandaddy just days after he first saw the place and wept emotionally where the statue of liberty would later stand. The name has fared well. The old Lefhook married an injun woman, and the Lefhooks kept on marryin' 'em right down to this day. Now I am ye old Lefhook, mighty pure, but not as pure as my own papooses and their kids.

Bill and Ray and Sug and a few of the boys have been private e-mailing me, asking if I would reveal the secret of my name, knowing there would be some logical reason for it. Well, there it is. Like I say, she's a proud one.

Just a reminder that the Lefhook family travels to fight, too. We will go just about anywhere a good donnybrook is brewing. We don't take a lot of encouragement to pack up our mitts and mugs and shorts, but we do insist on traveling fees. We are also available to fight at your parties.
      Sounds like you guys are related by first cousin "Donny" to the "Brook" family. Juggy's family, the small****s, used to be the hand****s before they came over to ellis island.
      Last edited by billeau2; 07-11-2015, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Ali was 210 in the 60's ,at 6'3 he looked like a stick.......where do you remotely see the best ever boxing physique ?,,he looked no different than Holmes and slightly better than Young ...really ray you are starting to give anew meaning to being stuck in the 60's ,at 215 is when he actually looked healthy for a HW champ and over 220 looked like a bloated past prime fighter ,he was in shape but only the likes of you would claim best physique ever or remotely close ..
        Ali was ripped in the 60's, look at his arms and stomach in the Zora Foley fight its HD on youtube(i figured you'd need to know that since you don't know what you're talking about)

He had the physique of a lower weight division guy,someone who trained like a beast as if he had to make weight unlike most heavies...

Ali didn't keep any bulk back then thats why he was so damn fast

Comment

• Old school broscience.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
            Bill, you sound like a guy who has parties. Instead of hiring locals to wreck your next bash, give your guests something special, spend a little more and make arrangements with the Jughead family. They can put on an exhibition against themselves or have a brawl with locals.

You know the Lefhooks will be there for you at the drop of a hat with some money in it, Bilbo. Do you really want the same old drunks knocking over the punch bowl and crashing into your flatscreen? It's a party, and someone has to do it, right? Treat your guests to something they will remember and talk about for a long time--the thrashing of some Penn state boys by a family of injun barkeeps who can live up to their honored name, a name they are proud to share with the world, you will note. We promise not to leave a piece of furniture untouched except your wall safe.

P.S. we have a dwarf in our family, so can stage dwarf throws as well. Just thought you might like to know.
            Does every post have to be an essay with you? You must have a lot of time on your hands

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Anyone wishes to call me a fraud well p.m me and we can arrange who knows what.....However like i said my dad has excepted to shut your mouth you keep running, just say when........he'd absolutely crush you, he still competes and trains......

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

Holy ****, I'm dying with laughter! This is one epic post.

"Stop picking on me or I'll tell my dad and he will beat you up"

This is great little kid stuff here on an adult boxing forum.

"My dad is a better fighter than your dad and he will beat you and your dad up if you call me names"

That's one for the 'BS Golden Muppet Post' archives.

It's even got the ol' "I'll fight you any time, any place punk!" classic line...with the standard caveat of course... 'Just pm me, i.e. take leave from work, pay for a ticket overseas, organise times and place, hotels etc at which point I wouldn't even turn up and by then everyone will have forgotten and much time lapsed, if everyone hadn't ignored it in the first place thinking you're a dick, but I'll look really tough especially knowing it'll never happen!'

Comment

• jugsnutz said..........."my uncle trained Bowe"
                ..........."my daddy is a world judo competitor"
                .........." I KO'd a Wlad sparring partner"

seriously this azzhole is still here talking smack and tolerated by this forums
                mods, why?

The kid is a goofball and a waste of page space!

Comment

• ”Winning” a debate on internet is hopeless, because there will always be another one who wants the last word, so why bother.

Didn’t Dr. Phil (the right man to quote on a boxing forum ) say something like: “the one who shouts the loudest ain’t always right!”

Comment

• Originally posted by ironalex View Post
                    Does every post have to be an essay with you? You must have a lot of time on your hands
                    Or perhaps I have a lot of thought on my mind. Skip them if you don't have the time. My analyses may not take place in twenty-five word tweets. If someone feels they are worth reading, they will read them, otherwise they will not. I don't feel guilty at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

Holy ****, I'm dying with laughter! This is one epic post.

"Stop picking on me or I'll tell my dad and he will beat you up"

This is great little kid stuff here on an adult boxing forum.

"My dad is a better fighter than your dad and he will beat you and your dad up if you call me names"

That's one for the 'BS Golden Muppet Post' archives.

It's even got the ol' "I'll fight you any time, any place punk!" classic line...with the standard caveat of course... 'Just pm me, i.e. take leave from work, pay for a ticket overseas, organise times and place, hotels etc at which point I wouldn't even turn up and by then everyone will have forgotten and much time lapsed, if everyone hadn't ignored it in the first place thinking you're a dick, but I'll look really tough especially knowing it'll never happen!'
                      well I can only follow what the non existant corso has said.....hype job has posted here and SEEN me.. no one has seen anyone here..b/c you guys are like phantoms...highlite that one.....
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-17-2015, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X