No announcement yet.

ATG Highest Ranking Glass Jaws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
    Lennox and Wlad come to mind when you talk about a questionable jaw but great career. Because of their sheer size plus hard work mastering an effective way to protect their chins through suttle dark arts (clinch/leaning) or keeping the opponent out of arms reach with the jab.

Tommy Hearns, Floyd Sr, Amir Khan, Chico. Fury is also perceived to have a glass chin but we'll see. Finally more recently Rigos knockdowns and Framptons rise has seen some people on here and the media question him.

If everyone I named had Granite chins on par with Froch then they'd be or will be some of the greatest things since sliced bread.
    Have you ever taken a shot from a 225 pounder?Im not calling you out but well,alot of newbs on here thinking its yesteryear..I sparred with 220 guys on average at age 18 and can you I may hit harder now but theirs weight classes for a reason.Wlad would laugh and scoff at all you guys critiquing his chin...you haven't been there....give it up....
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-15-2015, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
      Michael Moorer

Earnie Shavers

Bob Satterfield
      Certainly Moorer and Satterfield.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Have you ever taken a shot from a 225 pounder?Im not calling you out but well,alot of newbs on here thinking its yesteryear..I sparred with 220 guys on average at age 18 and can you I may hit harder now but theirs weight classes for a reason.Wlad would laugh and scoff at all you guys critiquing his chin...you haven't been there....give it up....
        You can only judge guys relative to their weight classes. I have no doubt that guys at heavyweight can punch, however at the weight class Wlad seems to have taken it worse than most.

Comment

My chins made of glass, that's why I've been very careful in my last fights - Wlad.

Is Wlad laughing and scoffing at himself? I'm fully aware of the Super Heavyweight division but some people's chins are more China than they are granite.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
            My chins made of glass, that's why I've been very careful in my last fights - Wlad.

Is Wlad laughing and scoffing at himself? I'm fully aware of the Super Heavyweight division but some people's chins are more China than they are granite.
            He is joking around from guys like you,go watch the 6'8 280 pound Wach hit him as hard as he could in round 5 then tell me he cant take a punch ,what people on here who dont want to admit is almost any guy who is 250 is going to hit hard today just on size alone . I would also put Wach over Fury for power reasons.Unlike someone like Joe Louis who was dropped by 190 pounders and even k.od by sub par 200 pounders ,so who can really take a HW punch?Floyd Patterson holds the record for being knocked down the most with around 20 and they werent to big either ,but Floyd is really a light HW so ?

Louis although a champion would be my pick had he been in any other era he deals with better fighters ,if i had to pick one guy i go with Morrison he didnt take fast crisp punches well to trade punches otherwise he would be near unbeatable,he was a bigger Tyson like fighter,i have to into account who is getting hit with harder punchers but i think Morrison and possibly Gerry Cooney based on his Spinks fight.If i had to pick weakest of past time champs chins based on knock downs,getting wobbled,or knocked out...

ATG glass jaws my top 3
            Joe Louis
            Floyd Patterson
            Joe Frazier
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-16-2015, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Someone ban this azzhole, get it over with!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                i totally agree with you Ray, i am pissed off with the forum due to his comments. He should have been banned months ago, he ain't talking boxing, he is talking garbage

Comment

He is joking around from guys like you,go watch the 6'8 280 pound Wach hit him as hard as he could in round 5 then tell me he cant take a punch ,what people on here who dont want to admit is almost any guy who is 250 is going to hit hard today just on size alone . I would also put Wach over Fury for power reasons.Unlike someone like Joe Louis who was dropped by 190 pounders and even k.od by sub par 200 pounders ,so who can really take a HW punch?Floyd Patterson holds the record for being knocked down the most with around 20 and they werent to big either ,but Floyd is really a light HW so ?

Louis although a champion would be my pick had he been in any other era he deals with better fighters ,if i had to pick one guy i go with Morrison he didnt take fast crisp punches well to trade punches otherwise he would be near unbeatable,he was a bigger Tyson like fighter,i have to into account who is getting hit with harder punchers but i think Morrison and possibly Gerry Cooney based on his Spinks fight.If i had to pick weakest of past time champs chins based on knock downs,getting wobbled,or knocked out...

ATG glass jaws my top 3
                  Joe Louis
                  Floyd Patterson
                  Joe Frazier

Didn't Wlad do a funny dance when Wach landed on him? Literally the single shot in the entire fight the big oaf Wach landed on him. He also did a funny dance from a Pulev jab

Joe Frazier & Joe Louis glass chins? God you're an idiot.

I suspect this is an elroy alt.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Didn't Wlad do a funny dance when Wach landed on him? Literally the single shot in the entire fight the big oaf Wach landed on him. He also did a funny dance from a Pulev jab

Joe Frazier & Joe Louis glass chins? God you're an idiot.

I suspect this is an elroy alt.
                    Its Defo Elroy. I love reading his posts just the utter garbage. (you are aware im a big fan of Klitschko) I dont even know where he comes from literally. He is amongst the most delusional posters along with some of the nutter floyd pac fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      Why are people still responding to him after the shun order was put out? They must be his aliases.

Comment

Working...
                      X