• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah Cleveland Williams, zora folley sonny liston were not prime time

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
      They are not prime anything when Ali fought them its not even debatable ....

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
        They certainly do not compare to such titans as the nigerian nightmare and the Wachman....These guys weigh so much more they would just sit on a guy like patterson and fart...lights out Floyd. If Frazier took a blow from such power punchers as Sanders he would not remember if South Africa was a country or a direction! Oh yeah baby Jughead you do it so good faster faster! Tell me how everyone was a cruiser weight before the great revolution....yah baby.

elroy had his charms....this jug idiot is a pimple that will not be medicated.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          They certainly do not compare to such titans as the nigerian nightmare and the Wachman....
          Gotta love that nickname. Well at least if you were around in the 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            They certainly do not compare to such titans as the nigerian nightmare and the Wachman....These guys weigh so much more they would just sit on a guy like patterson and fart...lights out Floyd. If Frazier took a blow from such power punchers as Sanders he would not remember if South Africa was a country or a direction! Oh yeah baby Jughead you do it so good faster faster! Tell me how everyone was a cruiser weight before the great revolution....yah baby.

elroy had his charms....this jug idiot is a pimple that will not be medicated.
            Zorra Folley the 202 terror that finally got a shot at the title nearly a decade later by defeating a guy who was like 21 and 10 ?

Just one question ...do you ever think before replying or posting to me?Now tell me how great the other past primers are ,how great was the handicapped Williams at the time Ali fought him?
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-17-2015, 07:19 PM.

Comment

A couple of them are top fighters today.

Comment

Agreed Daddy T, but Hide was usually giving away a lot of weight though. How about Pele Reid.

Comment

Working...
                X