• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He stomped a man to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Muh Du-rag View Post
      and killed another man by shooting him in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Muh Du-rag View Post
        But but but there were extenuating circumstances... King extenuated his foot til he heard the "ting" of the man's brains hitting the curb..... You know extenuating?

Comment

His fighters usually ended up on the right side of bad decisions. Not sure if that is good or bad promoting?

Comment

Originally posted by MartinC View Post
            His fighters usually ended up on the right side of bad decisions. Not sure if that is good or bad promoting?
            Good if ur aligned with King, bad if ur not....

Comment

I truly miss that. Can you imagine PPV's featuring 4 of the top 10 p4p fighters in the world? In good matchups, for the most part? I miss the days of seeing Chavez, Norris and Nelson on one card. As a promoter, Don King is criminally underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                I truly miss that. Can you imagine PPV's featuring 4 of the top 10 p4p fighters in the world? In good matchups, for the most part? I miss the days of seeing Chavez, Norris and Nelson on one card. As a promoter, Don King is criminally underrated.
                I don't agree. Most people rightly contend that kings immoral behavior overshadowed his promotions. Even if ming was a John gatti, if he had managed to put his shows on and pay his fighters I would agree. Many promoters take from the fans these days.... King took from the fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  Many promoters take from the fans these days.... King took from the fighters.
                  That was deep. Pretty much sums this whole thread up.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    That was deep. Pretty much sums this whole thread up.
                    Well you know what King sympathizers like to say: King was Robin Hood....they right do King was indeed robbin da hood!

Comment

^LOL got another one for ya: He was Robin alright. A male Robin givens.

Comment

Working...
                      X