Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of all the people that have died via a punch in the ring..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing wrong, I think, in discussing safety in boxing.
    The sport certainly takes its toll. A lot more than we are aware of.
    I guess a sane (unlike us boxing fans) person would rather discuss why boxing is allowed at all.
    Last edited by Ben Bolt; 12-20-2014, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by greeh View Post
      Because you reminds me of your mother.

Anyway, why aren't you in NSB? Please, stay where you belong.
      Wait what? I've only know him as the de facto training and nutrition poster.

Comment

But to talk properly I'd say kidney shots have been very dangerous too. Personally I find kidney shots the worst

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
          But to talk properly I'd say kidney shots have been very dangerous too. Personally I find kidney shots the worst
          Kidney shots are illegal and have been some some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
            Wait what? I've only know him as the de facto training and nutrition poster.
            So what? He's pretty much the archetype for a NSB poster, and since I don't follow the training section at all and doesn't know which people who posts there, I took for granted that he belonged to the stinking pile of shyte called "Non Stop Boxing" - probably the most ******ed forum section on the net - which of course turned out to be a big f'n mistake and the kid's #1 homie, Wuckoo, decided to show up and put me in my place.

Good so?

Comment

So what? He's pretty much the archetype for a NSB poster, and since I don't follow the training section at all and doesn't know which people who posts there, I took for granted that he belonged to the stinking pile of shyte called "Non Stop Boxing" - probably the most ******ed forum section on the net - which of course turned out to be a big f'n mistake and the kid's #1 homie, Wuckoo, decided to show up and put me in my place.

Good so?

Yu have to be politically correct. Your posts should have no racial, ****phobic, or any invective towards those with a disability, such as a mental one. So lets just modify to read:

I took for granted that he belonged to the stinking pile of shyte called "Non Stop Boxing" - probably the most Mentally challenged forum section on the net.

Comment

Good so?
                I don't disagree with what you are saying and I'm not sure why you've presumed I'm his "homie."

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                  Kidney shots are illegal and have been some some time now.
                  Doesn't stop people from doing it though. Like low blows and elbows, kidney shots are still intentionally used

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'
                    One of the most deplorable statements that I have read on this site.

Congratulations.................... Rockin'
                    I've thought the same about quite a few of your posts as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'
                      sure I've had my share. Words thrown at people without a clue who personally attack me.

I have, and will never, make fun of a boxing death.

I love this sport and fully understand that what you guys watch purely as entertainment is life or death for it's combatants.

As a fan I don't see how you guys can be so heartless.

Ignorance is bliss......... Rockin'
                      Did you channel Ray Corso's spirit when you wrote this?

Comment

Working...
                      X