No announcement yet.

how do you rank toneys hw performances

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Really? Then what was that stuff all about him saying they wouldn't fight him and calling them "The *****kos"? And what understandable reason would that be? That he didn't look good against Peter or that he would've struggled vs. Wlad?
    that's typical toney spouting off at the mouth trying to put the blame elsewhere. im not blaming him for turning down the fight ( due to chump money he said) because hed be giving up way to many physical disadvantages
    Last edited by beez721; 10-20-2013, 10:34 PM.

Comment

holy and wlad are 2 different fighters in every aspect...

holy was old, shop worn, and comes forward and toney can counter him

wlad is prime, tall, reach, very powerful, and works behind the jab,,,,,, holy was none of those things when he fought toney,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

wlad would jab toney to death,, lets not act like wlad would just waltz in and fire away and be countered by toney,, that isnt his style,,,,,

and styles make fights

Comment

David Haye made Wlad miss. You have to figure that Toney would too, except tenfold.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          David Haye made Wlad miss. You have to figure that Toney would too, except tenfold.
          yeah, i agree, but haye didnt land anything, and i think toney would land some body shots but he would be hard pressed to consistently land on wlad,,

Comment

I just read that Toney will be fighting in one of those three round Prizefighter tourneys in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              I just read that Toney will be fighting in one of those three round Prizefighter tourneys in the UK.
              Thats F'n awesome,,,, I would love to watch it here in the US, but they never show them,,,,
              Sadly toney will probably get outpointed by some no-name,,,

They need to make toney-audley first round

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                but toney's defense comes from his shoulder rolls and parrying punches. hes not a mover like haye. wlad shoots his shots right down the middle so he would find toney. that said,,,,I feel toney does last the distance but no way in hell does he beat wlad

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Thats F'n awesome,,,, I would love to watch it here in the US, but they never show them,,,,
                  Sadly toney will probably get outpointed by some no-name,,,

They need to make toney-audley first round
                  wish toney would have retired after that second peter fight. hes way too damn special a fighter to embarrass himself like this

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                    wish toney would have retired after that second peter fight. hes way too damn special a fighter to embarrass himself like this
                    Yeah i agree, but nobody forcing him,,,, should have had an exit plan,,, or stayed in shape like hopkins has done for all these years,,, Toney has nobody to blame but himself

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Yeah i agree, but nobody forcing him,,,, should have had an exit plan,,, or stayed in shape like hopkins has done for all these years,,, Toney has nobody to blame but himself
                      yea,,,there's way too many great fighters that just don't know how to budget there money. its a damn shame

Comment

Working...
                      X