No announcement yet.

What was your most exciting HW fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your most exciting HW fight?

For me it was the first meeting of the Bowe/Holyfield trilogy.

Action packed and suspenseful, especially toward the end!

Foreman vs Lyle. If youve never seen that fight youd think Foreman can take endless amount of punishment unless he wears himself out like against Ali.

Lyle dropped Foreman so hard I swear to god I almost shiiiiit my pants.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Foreman I believe CAN take seemingly endless amounts of punishment. He's never been knocked out ever except against Ali which was entirely gas related.

Foreman's heavier/fatter self I think displayed even more durability. 12 rounds of bombs from Morrison.

Foreman definitely ranks up there with the hardest chins of all time!

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
        Foreman vs Lyle. If youve never seen that fight youd think Foreman can take endless amount of punishment unless he wears himself out like against Ali.

Lyle dropped Foreman so hard I swear to god I almost shiiiiit my pants.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        That was a great one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommo1 View Post
          Foreman I believe CAN take seemingly endless amounts of punishment. He's never been knocked out ever except against Ali which was entirely gas related.

Foreman's heavier/fatter self I think displayed even more durability. 12 rounds of bombs from Morrison.

Foreman definitely ranks up there with the hardest chins of all time!
          ah his is where you get the fat thing from ... perhaps lyle just hit harder than anyone Foreman faced and was more open back in the day...

Comment

Lyle did hit hard but rewatched that battle tonight in fact and the punches were crude, lacking snap and slow compared to modern opponents, nobody can seriously say otherwise, not taking anything away from either fighter though! It really was a battle! To say that Lyle hit harder than Tommy Morrison falls squarely into the realm of fantasy. KOratio's tell the story, as the video evidence does. Morrison's punches even SOUND like bombs.

That an increase in 40lbs consisting of both body fat and strength trained muscle, bone and sinew will assist chin and punch resistance is also beyond denial.

Let's stick to the script though, make another thread if you don't agree with the above.

What's your favourite heavyweight fight Landa??

Let me guess, MoHAMMY the featherfisted Butter-fly VS Joe "Porky" the one-eyed dward Frazier??? In Pillow fight of the century? HAHAHA!

Comment

As others said lyle vs foreman. Some other good fights i always think of are rahman vs corrie sanders, tim witherspoon vs ray mercer but i love the golota/bowe fights. I never laughed so hard & was on the edge of my seat for both fights....

Comment

Lyle did hit hard but rewatched that battle tonight in fact and the punches were crude, lacking snap and slow compared to modern opponents, nobody can seriously say otherwise, not taking anything away from either fighter though! It really was a battle! To say that Lyle hit harder than Tommy Morrison falls squarely into the realm of fantasy. KOratio's tell the story, as the video evidence does. Morrison's punches even SOUND like bombs.

That an increase in 40lbs consisting of both body fat and strength trained muscle, bone and sinew will assist chin and punch resistance is also beyond denial.

Let's stick to the script though, make another thread if you don't agree with the above.

What's your favourite heavyweight fight Landa??

Let me guess, MoHAMMY the featherfisted Butter-fly VS Joe "Porky" the one-eyed dward Frazier??? In Pillow fight of the century? HAHAHA!
                Ray mercer said morrison was the hardest puncher he ever faced...

Comment

Ha they were good fights. Golota had so many sure thing chances at a title/big win and somehow blew it or got ripped off with a draw or something lol.

Golota/Grant was decent slug too!

Comment

Ha they were good fights. Golota had so many sure thing chances at a title/big win and somehow blew it or got ripped off with a draw or something lol.

Golota/Grant was decent slug too!
                    Was just about to post golota/grant but you beat me to it...

Comment

Working...
                    X