Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Castillo I: Your Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched the fight live while playing cards with the sound off. I'm a Mayweather fan, and at that viewing I thought he lost. When I watched the replay at home more closely and actually scored the rounds though, he clearly won more rounds.

1-4 Clearly Mayweather rounds 100%
    5 I gave to Mayweather, closer round though
    11 and 12 Mayweather rounds

Mayweather clearly won 5 round
    Castillo clearly won 3 rounds
    4 Rounds were close.

Comment

Don't remember my exact scorecard but I had it a draw. Haven't watched that fight in awhile, perhaps i'll watch it again sometime.

Comment

Appreciate your feedback/scoring, Johnny. A lot of it I agree with. To me the most questionable part was this (especially the 12th):

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
        11 and 12 Mayweather rounds
        Thanks again, though, for taking time to score the fight and for contributing your take. Hope a few more do. Cheers.

Comment

I thought Mayweather lost, but they have to protect their meal ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by LIU KANG View Post
            1 Mayweather 10-9
            2 Mayweather 10-9
            3 Mayweather 10-9
            4 Mayweather 10-9
            5 Castillo 10-9
            6 Castillo 10-9
            7 Castillo 10-9
            *8 Castillo 9-9 (Castillo loses a point)
            9 Mayweather 10-9
            *10 Castillo 10-8 (Floyd loses a point)
            11 Castillo 10-9
            12 Castillo 10-9

Castillo 6-5, 1 even 114-112

You need to be keen on body punching to appreciate Castillo's offense. That more than anything won him this fight imo. And I had him taking both the rds where penalties were issued, which played a big part in scoring of a close fight.
            Now here is a guy who can't score a fight. "peeleft:

Comment

I had Castillo winning but I do not remember the scorecard. I remember Castillo was physically too strong for Floyd.

Comment

I scored it a draw.

Comment

No matter which fighter you thought won, but this was not a robbery, just a very close fight that could have gone either way.....

Im so sick of people acting like this was a robbery

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    No matter which fighter you thought won, but this was not a robbery, just a very close fight that could have gone either way.....

Im so sick of people acting like this was a robbery
                    I'm sick of people acting like every single close fight is a robbery.

This fight was obviously a close fight, just obvious.

The other day someone compared this fight to Bradley-Pacquaio.

Most people on here haven't even seen Mayweather-Castillo to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I'm sick of people acting like every single close fight is a robbery.

This fight was obviously a close fight, just obvious.

The other day someone compared this fight to Bradley-Pacquaio.

Most people on here haven't even seen Mayweather-Castillo to be honest.
                      Yeah I know what you mean..
                      Castillo Floyd is much more similar to Roy-tarver 1 or pernell-oscar, close fights that could have gone either way. Bradley manny was a robbery,,

Comment

Working...
                      X