No announcement yet.

Boxers who kept their wealth after they retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers who kept their wealth after they retired

Alot of fighters end up broke when they retire i was suprised to see leonard still has a networth if 100+ million. What fighters kept their wealth after they retired?

Originally posted by Juof View Post
    Alot of fighters end up broke when they retire i was suprised to see leonard still has a networth if 100+ million. What fighters kept their wealth after they retired?
    Without counting anyone who is still living, my first choice would be Gene Tunney.

Comment

Lennox Lewis

Net worth of around $150Million

Comment

Back in his day he won top purses but compared to todays profits its not much. Carmen Basillo retired back to his onion farm in upstate New York and was a comfortable gentlemen throughout his life!! Ray.

Comment

Larry Holmes is very well off......likewise George Foreman!!

Comment

George Foreman
            Michael Spinks
            Roberto Duran
            Larry Holmes

Comment

Max Schmeling did very well

Comment

oscar de la hoya

Comment

Yeah De La Hoya definitely. Holmes, Ray Leonard and Marciano were the first names that popped into my head though. Didn't Leonard have several investors in a business his lawyer started that he later paid back so he then owned 100% of the investment company he started?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Yeah De La Hoya definitely. Holmes, Ray Leonard and Marciano were the first names that popped into my head though. Didn't Leonard have several investors in a business his lawyer started that he later paid back so he then owned 100% of the investment company he started?
                    yes he did

Comment

Working...
                    X