This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    . Their only chance for success was to be the best. .
    if you havent yet worked out that the K bros are part of a clever marketing scheme made to rake money out of an increasingly affluent sector of European populations then that would explain your 'only chanceof success' theory. They wouldnt be champions without a marketing company spotting the lack of interest in boxing in America and transferring it to Central and Eastern Europe just when people were gaining the extra income to commit to watching the K's circus.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      if you havent yet worked out that the K bros are part of a clever marketing scheme made to rake money out of an increasingly affluent sector of European populations then that would explain your 'only chanceof success' theory. They wouldnt be champions without a marketing company spotting the lack of interest in boxing in America and transferring it to Central and Eastern Europe just when people were gaining the extra income to commit to watching the K's circus.
      Can you supply any proof of this claim? I mean really, a marketing company to spot the lack of interest in America? I'm no Klit fan but there is no conspiracy to build a fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Can you supply any proof of this claim? I mean really, a marketing company to spot the lack of interest in America? I'm no Klit fan but there is no conspiracy to build a fan base.
        Conspiracy? This isnt a presidential assassination!

Market forces, plain and simple.You dont need proof of that, the proof is in the fact that more people are able to pay for tickets to boxing matches in Eastern Europe now.

Comment

^The Klitschko's being great fighters sure helps the marketing out. We aren't exactly talking about Kimbo Slice and Butterbean.

Comment

Conspiracy? This isnt a presidential assassination!

Market forces, plain and simple.You dont need proof of that, the proof is in the fact that more people are able to pay for tickets to boxing matches in Eastern Europe now.
            Now compared to when? Professional boxing is still relatively new in eastern Europe and the klits have helped build bridges to make it bigger there. You have no proof of some secret conglomerate that shows any kind of (conspiracy) to take away from the American public and put the focus on eastern Europe. They're the best heavyweights in the world, its natural more of Europe will be focusing on them. On top of that they're excellent ambassadors of the sport. So supply proof or GTFO with the ridiculous baiting.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Now compared to when? Professional boxing is still relatively new in eastern Europe and the klits have helped build bridges to make it bigger there. You have no proof of some secret conglomerate that shows any kind of (conspiracy) to take away from the American public and put the focus on eastern Europe. They're the best heavyweights in the world, its natural more of Europe will be focusing on them. On top of that they're excellent ambassadors of the sport. So supply proof or GTFO with the ridiculous baiting.
              Just to underline the fact again - you are the only one talking about a secret conglomerate. I am not sure why you brought that up or why you continue to.

I am still talking about making money selling boxing in Eastern Europe.
              Last edited by DreamFighter; 02-05-2013, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Just to underline the fact again - you are the only one talking about a secret conglomerate. I am not sure why you brought that up or why you continue to.

I am still talking about making money selling boxing in Eastern Europe.
                Just to underline the FACT, you still have shown no proof the klits are part of a "clever marketing scheme made to rake money out of an increasingly affluent sector of the European population". You still have shown no proof they wouldn't be champions otherwise. So either put up or shut up. This isn't NSB, back your **** up or get out.

Comment

Simurgh: try to digest what I'm saying ok instead of the old BS that era's can't be compared! Heres what CAN BE compared. A jab...theres technique that are needed to throw an effective jab, theres mechanics there also then theres the times in the bout that its used! Now figure all the combos, movements, defense, methods, and add in attitude and the will to win and they fall short especially in the "form (techniques) and thought proccess!!
                  Thats what my estamations are based on and they're developed by someone who has actaually "trained fighters" and if you think that has no bearing try taking your car for repairs at your dentists! I do understand they were sons of a military man who was a policemen but I believe they didn't worry about shelter or food! Neither was on their own as teenagers!

As for ignorance tell me what scientific break throughs have come about that the Klitz. Bros have digested that allows them to be able to win over the talents of a Joe Louis. What boxing experts do you know who pick them over Joe Louis? Ray.
                  Last edited by JAB5239; 02-05-2013, 10:57 AM.

Comment

^I would love to see you take Wlad's jab.

Comment

don't sing it, bring it!!!
                      God forbid you actually learn something about form and technical ability!
                      Being the champion from Eastern Europe and defending it there is like being the champion of Utah and defending it there! Who Cares!
                      Get your azz to Vegas and lets see what kind of numbers the Heavyweight Champion can produce! The facts are that an American kid and a Philipino peanut can out sell the HvyWt Champ! Not much to say about a HvyWt Champ who gets out sold by the little guys!!
                      How does this happen in boxing????
                      Its easy, they're more exciting and they're better skilled! Thats Why!!! Ray

Comment

Working...
                      X