Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I would rather shoot myself in the leg than re-watch this fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90% of Hopkins' fights are awful to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      John Ruiz

Is that the one where Small came out too Sinatra in a monkey suit ?, that **** always had the weirdest entrances, remember when he used too enter the ring on a skateboard in a Scream outfit.
      I think it was but cant be sure, it goes without saying i only watched that garbage the one time! It was TERRIBLE! He kept sliding up and down against his body - Seriously weird! If u saw it u would remember it it was outstand for how bad it was. Yeah i always thought he was bonkers with those entrances and some of his outbursts!

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
        Recently, Haye vs. Harrison. I genuinely believe that I could have put up a better fight than Harrison did that night.

All time: Hagler vs. Hearns. Yes, you read right. One of my favorite fighters (Hearns) throwing any semblance of strategy or common sense out the window and slugging it out with a man who'd been champ for five years.
        Sometimes you are forced to slug. Hearns had a great fighter with one of history's greatest chins on him like a cheap suit.....he had to punch back.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
          Don't think I could watch Carver - Salem again even if you paid me, especially being a fan of Carver's at the time, genuinely makes me sick, the last KD is probably one of the hardest things I have had to watch in the ring.
          Salem is scum for that. One of the dirtiest fighters i ever saw

Comment

I hated Whitaker-DeLaHoya with a passion. Such an awkward and sloppy mesh of styles. I really couldn't believe there was such debate over who actually won.....because neither deserved it in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
              Sometimes you are forced to slug. Hearns had a great fighter with one of history's greatest chins on him like a cheap suit.....he had to punch back.
              He could have used his underrated footwork to create some space between him an Hagler. Eventually it may have been the same result, but Hearns could have done more to try and win that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                He could have used his underrated footwork to create some space between him an Hagler. Eventually it may have been the same result, but Hearns could have done more to try and win that fight.
                Still, give me 2 guys who punch like **** for 3 rounds over 2 guys who DONT punch for 12!

Comment

Most of Wlad or Vitali's fights.
                  More of Hopkins fights than not over the years.
                  Chris Byrd-Davaryl Williamson
                  A whole lot of Derrek Gainer.

Long list...

Comment

duran leonard 2 one fighter should not have been in the ring that night.
                    A few of ali"s latter fights because his skills had diminished so much and he just did not have the speed of his youth which was so mesmorizing for a hw.

Comment

There was a Rigondeaux fight on the undercard of the Pac-Margarito card and I avoided Rigondeaux for like a year after that.

Comment

Working...
                      X