Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the last boxer you would wanna get in the ring with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rat burger
    You would love to see them? you're such a troll Rob

yeah I'm going to go on a wild goose chase to get footage of the great Derrick Coleman smashing you into oblivion.. Nah I'm sure CNN has bigger fish to fry You're the one who is being accused of being dishonest so why not prove too everyone and get the footage yourself...

Plus it doesn't matter if James Toney is leading with the right hand.. we all know you couldn't exactly counter Derrick Colemans right hand shot that gave you a one way ticket to delusional avenue
    you can accuse me of being dishonest just as I can accuse you of being a douchebag that knows nothing of which he speaks. Its all guess work on your part. Maybe cnn does have bigger fish to fry but I still performed in the ring on that channel no matter how much you would love to prove that I am lying when it is in fact the truth. Anyway,the Coleman bout was never televised.

I'm a troll? That's ironic/moronic in this situation that you would say that. I'll say it again. you are a douchebag with nothing but guess work. lol..............Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 01-02-2013, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Ratbooger, if you ever happen to speak with Jackie Kallen and you ask her about Rockin' Robbie she will tell you that I was "a warrior". There was no man that stepped into Galaxy that I wouldn't step up to throw punches with, the same goes for every gym that I stepped into in Detroit from that time period. Garry Stretch, James, Bronco, Dennis Andrea, Anthony Jones, lonnie Beasly, Salmaci and tons of other good fighters You know next to nothing about me, you are just another useless troll.............Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 01-02-2013, 10:00 AM.

Comment

If I were to get into fighting shape I'd be around the 175lbs range. At that weight the last boxer I'd want to fight would be a prime Roy Jones Jr. Not only would he be able to KO me in any round he wanted to, but he'd probably would pose and embarrass me while he did it. Adding insult to my injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Maybe cnn does have bigger fish to fry
          You know who always has bigger fish to fry?

Derrick Coleman when he's on his day job.

Hey - I'm ****ing with ya, Rock. I'm busting your balls. Happy new year.

Comment

I'll stick to my prime(lol) weightclass of 126-135.

Roberto Duran.

Comment

Ray Mercer

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                Ray Mercer
                There's always a chance that Ray will offer to pay you to take a dive.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                  Ray Mercer
                  yes mercer, wlad, tyson & lewis are all guys i wouldn't want to fight but some non elite guys i wouldnt want to fight tex cobb, ron lyle or george chuvalo...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    There's always a chance that Ray will offer to pay you to take a dive.
                    one of the worst moves in HW history. mercer had a signed contract to fight bowe for his titles with a payday of at least 5 million but took a tune up fight with ferguson & showed up way out of shape...i remember jesse saying to mercerr midway through the fight...RAY, ray you didn't train to hard to fight me did you?

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post

ppl: sparring is sparring, chill...
                      Thank you.

I've personally had moments in sparring against guys who would flatten me in a fight. It really means nothing to out-spar a guy for a brief interval.

Comment

Working...
                      X