• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
    Awesome video that noccolino guy fought just like mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
      I voted I loved it but was curious what kinda of music you would have used if you chose to include roberto duran.
      I am making a lightweight video with Duran on it, I chose some old latino music for him, I'm not sure what Durans taste in music is, I seriously doubt if its heavy metal and rap, most modern music would seem a bit incongrous to me. I used his fight with Hector Thompson so would like to superimpose a few digeridoo sounds for when Hector lands some blows. The Duran win over Thompson was impressive and showed beyond doubt how tough Duran was because Thompson was VERY dangerous, two of Hector Thompsons opponents died in the ring..... Duran wasnt perturbed, it was Hector who was in trouble the moment he signed to challenge Duran

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        Maybe some Count Basie for that soundtrack.
        yeah, nice especially for Ike Williams but for Joe Brown I want either Muddy Waters or Howlin wolf, or that 1955 quartets version of "Them Bones"............ Bix Beiderbecke good choice for Mandell I reckon, Jewish Jazz very apt I reckon.

Comment

I voted the Duran option, but I really liked it!

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
            I voted the Duran option, but I really liked it!
            LOL thanks, Duran will be on one of the upcoming videos, but seriously he aint Pat Malone among the lightweights, most of us grew up watching him so I do understand why he's so popular, just that I believe the LW division is the all time best division, for a boxer to be ranked among the T0P 50 LW's he is simply awesome, there are so many great lightweights it would take me an hour to list them all. Featherweight is also a very strong All Time division and it produced Willie Pep, the fastest and most skilled boxer I ever saw.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
              LOL thanks, Duran will be on one of the upcoming videos, but seriously he aint Pat Malone among the lightweights, most of us grew up watching him so I do understand why he's so popular, just that I believe the LW division is the all time best division, for a boxer to be ranked among the T0P 50 LW's he is simply awesome, there are so many great lightweights it would take me an hour to list them all. Featherweight is also a very strong All Time division and it produced Willie Pep, the fastest and most skilled boxer I ever saw.
              I have Duran as the #3 all time Lightweight, just so you know.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                I have Duran as the #3 all time Lightweight, just so you know.
                That would place Duran almost in p4p Top 10 in my book.

Comment

the music makes me want to get drunk.

Comment

Working...
                  X